PDA

View Full Version : Leprechauns

Karen
03-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Do leprechauns eat parsley? Miss Hoppy was asleep half lying on her parsley yesterday evening, something she NEVER does, so we wondered if she was guarding it from leprechauns, seeing as it WAS St. Patrick's day!

No, I am not mocking the wee folk, honest!

zippy-kat
03-19-2002, 08:22 AM
Miz Sophie is amazed Hoppy didn't eat all of that parsley in one sitting!

Leftover parsley? Not in this house...lol ;) :D

Daisylover
03-19-2002, 10:46 AM
My buns vote with Mz. Sophie, they would never leave so much as a sprig of parsley behind and then take a nap...... When I told them that Miss Hoppy wasn't greedy like they are and actually left some parsley for a late night snack, they asked if they could come visit Miss Hoppy!!!
They said they would be HAPPY to eat any leftovers that Miss Hoppy doesn't want. ;) They also said they'd like the leprechauns to leave their cabbage alone!

Karen
03-19-2002, 10:51 PM
Miss Hoppy is a wise bunny. If she's hungry enough to eat ALL her parsley or other greens, she then either makes such a fuss that we refill her plate, or pushes the empty plate toward the refrigerator until we silly humans get the hint.

But she usually leaves a few pieces - just as insurance, I guess. She often won't eat the last one inch of carrot until we put a new one out!

That was the only time I've seen her sleeping "guarding" her food.

For the record, Miss Hoppy would gladly give the leprechauns any and all cabbage that was in the house.