PDA

View Full Version : Franny-Mae

chocolatepuppy
10-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Franny-Mae, you're so cute and from the picture I can tell you are a silly girl! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a hoppy day! :D

RobiLee
10-02-2005, 07:27 AM
Franny-Mae, you seem to be quite the character. Just look at you napping in that picture. Such a cutie. Enjoy your day!

Congrats Franny-Mae!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Franny-Mae
What an adorable bun you are!!!
You must be having a wonderful dream judging from the smile on your sweet face!!! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :cool: :D

tatsxxx11
10-02-2005, 03:07 PM
And I thought I slept in some pretty strange positions!:) Oh Fanny Mae, you are quite the character and quite the cutie!!! That look on your face is priceless...so innocent! Hard to imagine you pouncing on anything! Kitties and anything potted...beware!:D Yes, you sure do keep your fur sibs and humans on their toes, but blessedly so! Hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a most joyful, love and treat filled bunny bash! Congratulations to our most precious, most deserving Pet of the Day, FANNY MAE!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

luvofallhorses
10-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi there, Franny-Mae!! YOu're such a cutie pie!! :) Enjoy your special day, honey bunny ;):D

vashira
10-02-2005, 03:38 PM
FM you are so adorable. Sweet little girl. You are obviously quite the character. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
On a side note, I had read somewhere that chocolate is poisonous to rabbits. Might want to check that out, just in case.
Grats again sweetheart!

Jax
10-02-2005, 04:38 PM
What a darling bun bun!!!! Congrats to Fantastic Franny Mae!! :) :D :)