PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Wants To Know: Warning: Gross

labrado_retriever123
10-01-2005, 11:42 PM
My friend wants to know if:

When she neauters her dog (soon) if the 'pinky' will still come out..........Sorry....

Its kind of gross

sammy101
10-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Kodies still does... :o I'm not sure if everydog does though

binka_nugget
10-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Kai does :o

labrado_retriever123
10-03-2005, 10:02 AM
OK. So does King Duke's :o I will tell her the answer

Scooby4
10-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Just because the dog has been nuetered doesn't mean it still can't get 'aroused". There could still be enough testorone in the dog's body to still have some interest in the oposite sex. They don't have the ability to get the female pregnant but may still do the act.
I compare the nuetering process to getting married...The ability is still but there but the interest isn't... :rolleyes: :p :D

pitc9
10-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Buddy's been neutered for two years and it still happens.

Kymcole25
10-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Yes, it still does come out...but most of the time a neutered male will not have any interest in tying with an unspayed female.

gemini9961
10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Yep, Grant's still does. It's like a human male getting neutered (a vasectomy) he can still get aroused and his "pinky" will still come out. :eek: :D :p

Jessika
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Just because the dog has been nuetered doesn't mean it still can't get 'aroused". There could still be enough testorone in the dog's body to still have some interest in the oposite sex. They don't have the ability to get the female pregnant but may still do the act.
I compare the nuetering process to getting married...The ability is still but there but the interest isn't... :rolleyes: :p :D

Exactly. And I would also like to add that when they are neutered, they only remove the testicles, the penis is still there, and intact.

Which brings up another related misconception -- why do people say that neutered and spayed animals are "sexless"? I mean, dogs still have their bits (sans the testicles, of coruse) and women still have their outside bits. LOL One is still very obviously male, and the other still very obviously female, so they are not "sexless" to me.

My Peanuts
10-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Harley's does, but I don't think I have ever seen Morty's. Jimmy isn't neutered yet so his is always out :p

just me
10-06-2005, 10:04 AM
All mine do.

lv4dogs
10-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Nanooks does, so do all of my friends dogs. It's normal. You can't remove that part. ;)

Caxis
10-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Before we neutered Rex, he "did the act" to his bed a few times. But it never came out, even after neutering him. Except one time, we walked by a female dog and he seemed to have gotten aroused.

Pit Chick
10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Mine do and when they do I tell them to put the lipstick back in the tube. They can get aroused over the simplest things, a squeeky toy being one. :rolleyes:

Tye&Gully
10-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Both my boys are neutered, and their's still come out. However, their's only come out when they are straining to 'do their business' if you know what I mean. :o

Pawsitive Thinking
10-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Never seen Tobey's although he was "done" the minute he was old enough!

Sampson-my guardian angel
11-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Alex's and Tyler's does but Buster's doesn't. Alex and Tyler are brothers so maybe something has to do w/ that. :confused: Sometimes Tyler gets aroused around Fanny but Alex nor Buster does. :o

jackie
11-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I am lucky that never happens to either of my male dogs. They play hump each other all the time, but no lipstick.

Bigyummydog
11-23-2005, 12:31 AM
My friend wants to know if:

When she neauters her dog (soon) if the 'pinky' will still come out..........Sorry....

Its kind of gross
Yes, this is getting to be on the gross side. BUT, you say "pinky"
like the thing that shows even when they are just sitting. Ok....
here we go. What about the monster that turns up out of nowhere.
You know, the thing that intimidates even human men. When it
happens, the poor pup can hardly walk. I was hoping that would
stop, for his sake. It seems really uncomfortable. When that
happens, I always try to get him side tracked. "Let's go to the
park" or "Wanna snack?" and start bouncing around to get him
so excited about something else. Which usually works. We still
have all the hormones with us. Dr. Moon said it may be a month
or two before he is cleared of them. I guess I should ask EXACTLY
what that means. MAXIMUS' next appt. isn't until Nov. 28, for his
stitches.

dab_20
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
this is gross but yah, sammy's does and he is only 13 weeks old.