PDA

View Full Version : I remember when.....

joanofark
10-01-2005, 11:52 AM
With the new layout and everything I thought this would be a good idea for a thread:)

This is for New and old members. Just put I remember when...(somthing big- or little happened on PT). It is cool because the new people get to see what happend before they joined!

I remember when... We made 1 million posts.
I remember when... everyone gave tours of their houses.

I will try to think of some more later.:)

Kfamr
10-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I remember the FIRST PT Update/Layout change! :eek:

luvofallhorses
10-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I remember when there were a million posts, too. :) that's all I can think of, hehe. :)

petslover
10-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Even though, I don't know him that well. I remember when Phred saved Bowser.

Flatcoatluver
10-01-2005, 06:04 PM
I remember when i first joined someone lied and said they had two dogs when they didn't
I remember my first post :) wasn't that long ago

joanofark
10-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I remember when i first joined someone lied and said they had two dogs when they didn't

That happens a lot. :rolleyes:

Uabassoon
10-01-2005, 07:28 PM
I remember when Phred sent firemen to Gini's House of Orange! :D

k9krazee
10-01-2005, 07:38 PM
I think the first thing I ever remember reading on PT was when Docker was found!

K9soul
10-01-2005, 07:44 PM
One of the first things to really impact me after joining PT was Val's desperate fight to save Chance, to keep him from being euthanized. And by Christmas, he finally got his home, and his "chance."

Flatcoatluver
10-01-2005, 07:56 PM
One of the first things to really impact me after joining PT was Val's desperate fight to save Chance, to keep him from being euthanized. And by Christmas, he finally got his home, and his "chance."
OMG THAT IS SO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!

Daisy and Delilah
10-01-2005, 08:24 PM
The thing I remember the most and it will always stand out on my mind was; when Angus first got sick and when he later went to the RB. RIP Sweet Boy.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-01-2005, 08:30 PM
I remember "KLAMZ JUICE"!!! :D

Anita Cholaine
10-01-2005, 08:44 PM
What a nice thread! :) I don't remember anything very important. Well... the Compliment Swap was important for me, because it made me feel that I really have friends here.... I love you all, guys!!! :D

Kfamr
10-01-2005, 08:46 PM
I remember the PT K9 Komedy site, among the other pages there... anyone remember that? :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I remember:
- The fantastic reactions when I re-joined PT :)
- The thread where Karen announced the bad news about Jonza... :(

there is so much more; I will try to remember more, and post that later.

This is a fantastic idea, Joanofark :)

swimma253
10-02-2005, 04:31 PM
I remember when:
+We hit 1,000,000 posts!
+I didnt know that you had to create your own thread to post pics in! :rolleyes:
+When kay got Kiara! :)

popcornbird
10-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I remember when I first joined PT 3 1/2 years ago. (Can't believe it has been that long!!!):eek: I was an immature little dorky teen. :D

I remember when PT was smaller and everyone 'knew' everyone.

I remember when Johanna (Cataholic) had Jonah! I was sooo happy. :D

I remember when Neko1 got married. :D

I remember the first time I posted pics. I couldn't figure imagestation out, so I just gave everyone a link to my Yahoo Photos. That was the first time the tiels showed their faces on PT. ;)

finn's mom
10-02-2005, 04:41 PM
I remember when I met Aly, Josh, Lolly, and, Reece! :)

I remember thread ratings...and, when they were removed from the site.

I remember when Glacier's Hoodoo when to the RB...I don't know why that affected me the way it did, but, he's always been in the back of mind.

I remember that whole discussion/debate about greyhound racing and when jcsperson was online. The debate was pretty intense, and, I loved reading his posts!