PDA

View Full Version : Brutus-POTD

SANDY FROST
10-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Brutus you are one handsome frog. My frog Darwin is a White's like you. He sends you a ribbit and a cricket to eat if he could. You're a very cool frog. Enjoy your special day.
Sandy Frost :) :)

RobiLee
10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Congrats Brutus! I hope you have a wonderful day and get to enjoy a ride on your mom's shirt;)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Brutus
What a fine looking frog you are for sure!
It was so interesting reading about you today! I enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture too.
I hope you get a ride on your Mom's shirt and an extra cricket or two for a treat to celebrate your special day!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D :cool:

luvofallhorses
10-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi there, Brutus!! What a cool looking guy you are!! :) Enjoy your special day sweetheart!! :)

tatsxxx11
10-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Awww, what a cutie froggie you are, Brutus!:D Love that BiG, wide smile! And somehow I just knew my dear friend Sandy and her boy Darwin would be the first to congratulate you today! :) Oh,what a fun life you lead! Deluxe froggie digs to relax in, your very own pond, a froggie friend to play with and a most devoted and loving human to pamper and spoil you rotten! :D You even get to help out at the office! What a life!!! I hope today, your well earned day in the spotlight, you are spoiled even more rotten treated to lots of rides on your mommy's shirt, fun time with your pal Ruby, cricket treats to savour and all the love your heart can hold! Congratulations to you precious Brutus, our extra special froggie PET OF THE DAY!!! :)

chocolatepuppy
10-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Brutus, what a cutie you are! Congratulations on being POTD! :D

K9soul
10-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh my, what a perfect shot of you Brutus! What a wonderful home you have in your luxurious terrarium, perfectly outfitted including your own pool and log! Well, of course you share with Ruby too ;). Yep, sounds like you have it made in the shade Brutus. What fun it must be to have you "hitch a ride" around the house and helping out when mom is at her desk ;). Brutus, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with all your very favorite treats and activities! Perhaps your mom may even stop by sometime and share more pictures of you and Ruby! Congratulations on being our handsome, delightful and EXTRA special Pet of the Day!

Flatcoatluver
10-01-2005, 06:39 PM
hey there! you are so cool looking! congrats on pet of the day!

Jax
10-01-2005, 09:39 PM
What a little cutie you are Brutus!! I love your big cool eyes and your little froggie fingertips. Congrats to Beautiful Brutus! :) :D :)