PDA

View Full Version : My Babies Are Home!!!

Laura's Babies
09-30-2005, 05:04 PM
I have kept it quiet, not knowing if it would work out or not, that I go get my babies and bring them home today but it DID!! I brought Chester home yesterday and now have all 3 girls home too! I just could not stand NOT having them home another minute. I am due back to work Oct. 12, so they won't be here long but I wanted a little bit of normalicy before I go back. I wanted to make sure they were alright and to remind them that they DO still have another home and Meowmie that still loves them. After all we have been through lately, I NEED them at home with me, even if it is only for a little while.

I am so HAPPIEEEEEEEEE!

Will have pictures to post when PT comes back up!!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-30-2005, 05:10 PM
:D :D :D :D

lvpets2002
09-30-2005, 05:13 PM
:) :D ;) Hurraa Hurraa that is just great & oh will enjoy the time back home with your babies.. I am so thrilled for you ==**** CONGRATS ON BABIES COMING HOME ****

orangemm
09-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Yay!!!!:D :D

Flatcoatluver
09-30-2005, 05:50 PM
yes! neede to see some pics!

jenluckenbach
09-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Such a happy day (and a great new fall siggy, too)

slick
09-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Laura, it must be so good to have your furbabies by your side once more. Welcome home, little ones.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
09-30-2005, 07:00 PM
It is so good to hear you have them back home....your fur family is now complete:) :) Enjoy them much because Oct 12 will get here very quickly:(

catmandu
09-30-2005, 07:04 PM
THAT SI GRETA NES,ANDI BET,THAT YOUR CATS,ARE SO HAPPY,TO SEE YOU AGAIN,AND VICE VERSA,HAPPINESS,WILL REIGN,IN YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos991.jpg

CalliesMom
10-01-2005, 09:29 AM
I can't wait for pictures!!

Rie Rie
10-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Mom may be glad to have her babies home, but I bet Chester is not a happy camper. He's probably been crying for his RieRie since he got there, and he will be mad at me for letting him go with her!!!!
Mom didn't tell you , the day she came to get him I looked all over the house for him and couldn't find him, NO WHERE. The one place I didn't think to look was where he was, in his kennel. He very seldom gets in there so I don't think to look there. At least she didn't have fight to get him in it to go home, he was already there.
Mom, I can't wait to see pictures of the girls, but I guess I could always just ride over, it's not like you live that far.