PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for the weekend, my friends

Logan
09-30-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm officially "off" until Sunday night. Helen has such a big night tonight with the Homecoming festivities (she was voted into the Homecoming Court by her classmates) and I need to pick her up at 5:15 to get her home to shower and dress. Plus, I have laundry to do to get ready to leave tomorrow for my high school reunion.

I'll be back, with pictures and stories, on Sunday night or Monday morning. I promise!!! All the furry and feathered ones will be lovingly cared for by their "Nana" and my gracious petsitter, Wanda, while we are away. :) They love it when she comes because they get lots of treats! :D

Have a great weekend and if you have a moment, send a good thought to Helen for tonight.

Logan

finn's mom
09-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, you do have a busy weekend! I hope Helen has fun tonight, and that she doesn't worry too much! That's so flattering that she was chosen to be in the court! I'll be thinking of her! And, have fun, Logan, at your reunion!

Vermontcat
09-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Ooh is Helen going to be Homecoming Queen?
Good luck Helen, maybe Mimi isn't going to be the only Queen in your house now.;)
Logan, have a nice weekend, I just posted a thread about a trip I'm taking in a couple of days too.:)

Karen
09-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh, have a wonderful time Helen and Logan, too! :)

Barbara
09-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Give my friend Butter a kiss on his sweet nosie:) And give it to him daily next week as I'll be away as well (on an Italian island, Sardinia, where the weather should be nicer as in autumnal Munich right now ;)).

PJ's Mom
09-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Bye Logan. I hope you and Helen both have a great weekend. :)

RobiLee
09-30-2005, 05:01 PM
Have lots of fun Logan and Helen! Sounds like a wonderful time.