PDA

View Full Version : What The Heck Is This?

sandragonfly
09-30-2005, 12:11 PM
:eek: :confused: :( ..

not a while ago just before I went to hospital, thunder (star's second son) had leaky eyes with green-yellowish discharges.

as of last night laying in bed with all of them, all looked great, no wateryes.. until this morning I find zephyra, clayton, shaddow, whispers, chance and thunder again with green discharges...so that's six cats! (??!?) with their eyes half closed..

I hope it's not some serious contagious! I don't expect for an expert help but eh, anyone have an idea?? ..sigh, not another thing! :confused:

(and pardon me if you didn't liked how I quoted this)..

catnapper
09-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Are they sneezing at all? Could be a cold. And yes, colds are very infectious.

sandragonfly
09-30-2005, 12:25 PM
not at all, wonderous!!

last year, I had a couple sneezing cats and I could tell! not a wet drippy nose here either. :(

Craftlady
09-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Could be like human pink eye which spreads like wild fire.
If it was only watery eyes I might guess allergy or stress. Since it's green/yellow goop thats an infection of somekind.

catmandu
09-30-2005, 04:25 PM
I AM NOT SURE,BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CALL,TO THE WHITE COATS.
GOOD LUCK,WITH YOUR FURR KIDS,AND PLEASE KEEP,IN TOUCH!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos991.jpg

Pawsitive Thinking
09-30-2005, 04:55 PM
can cats get conjunctivitus?

furrykidsmother
09-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Gina, I hope it is nothing serious! You and your babies have been through so much lately! Let us know how they are!

CalliesMom
10-01-2005, 09:30 AM
I hope everything is okay, too.

sandragonfly
10-10-2005, 09:40 PM
brody's mom, yes - they can.

while I was in hospital, they were found to be pink eyes - seventh & eighth cat had it, forgot who now but were treated with eye-drops 2x a day for five days and last friday was the last day before I came home.. I missed and miss doing their treatment! :eek: :(

well, at least all are gone and happy. :) thank you!