PDA

View Full Version : obsessed over this guy and stories!

Almita
09-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok well I like this guy named J.D. and I started to like him since the end of August and on monday the 26 of september this week my best friend Rochele to him that I liked him and she wrote other stuff and I can't remember. He stopped talking to me because we are like really good friends he makes me laugh all the time he has a great personality and is cute and doesn't care what people think which is what I like about a guy. Well he stopped talking to me and then today was strange he started talking to me like rochele was with me the whole time he was talking to me like right in my face he is the one that mostly starts the conversations now, and I was not in a good mood that day and he made me cheer up! I don't know how this happen but it is weird like all of the sudden he starts talking to me like out of nowhere! So yea I don't know what is going and since I trust all you guys and mostly know a lot of you I think you guys might know about this like has happened to you or you just have an opinion about it.

Almita
09-29-2005, 09:52 PM
*bump*

MariaM
09-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Hmmm I don't know, the only thing I would say is that once someone knows you like them, you kind of start to think of liking them in that way too, and then you convince yourself you like them lmao.

Almita
09-30-2005, 12:30 AM
haha yea that is what my friend Rochele thinks that he is starting to like me too because I like him and he is getting to know me more and everyone thinks he likes me but idk because i don't know much about this and yea i wish he does like me like it is for real but it was weird he was like right in my face like he was gonna kiss me in front of the class but i was like kinda backing off like i was acting crazy even though I'm always hyper when he is around haha at least I'm not a shy person you should see me with my parents they keep saying are you sure you are my daughter because i embarrase them hehe!

Anita Cholaine
09-30-2005, 11:35 AM
I really don't know what to say.... Just take it easy and wait to see what happens with all this....:)

Almita
10-04-2005, 06:55 PM
yea now he is like talking to me more staring at me and since in 4th hour we play I play the violin and he plays the cello he sits with my friends ryon and i sit with my friend rochele. We were playing the song The Devil Went Down to Georgia and we were on the part where we sing Fire on the mountain run boys run etc.. and everytime we were singing the part he kept singing that to me. I was wondering why which was kind ackward. Then Rochele is like OMG he is so totally crushing on you told you i knew it and I said no he isn't he doesn't seem like it to me but idk! But I don't know anything about this and it would be great if anyone knows.

Almita
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
*bump*

Jessika
10-04-2005, 09:52 PM
That's actually hard to make sense of since its one huge run-on sentence. :(

Almita
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM
That's actually hard to make sense of since its one huge run-on sentence. :(

Now he is like talking to me more. He was staring at me a lot in 4th hour. He plays the cello and I play the violin and i sit in a place i can perfectly see him. I sit with my friend rochele, and he sits with my friend ryon. We were playing a song called The Devil Went Down to Georgia and we were on one part where we sing Fire on the mountain run boys run etc.. and everytime we were singing that part he kept staring at me while we were singing it. I was wondering why he kept staring at me because i don't really know why. Then Rochele was like OMG he is so totally crushing on you told you i knew it and I said no he isn't he doesn't seem like it to me but I don't know about this kind of stuff. But I don't know anything about this and it would be great if anyone knows.

Is that a little better?!

Jessika
10-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Well, the only way to know if he likes you or not is to ask him. Don't go through a friend, don't listen to rumors, you need to ask him. Don't assume anything lol.

Almita
10-04-2005, 10:01 PM
lol yea my friend wants to ask him and I said sure why not and I will be talking to him so when I'm talking to him i will ask him and see. I don't really know about these things so yea. lol.

grybai
10-05-2005, 04:26 PM
You should invite him and some of your friends to do something as a group. That way you two can hang out and talk more without it being awkward. :)

Good luck!!!