PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning All..Puppy Update !!!!

wolflover
03-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Thanks to all for the concern over my puppies. All comments really help my moral. I Have not had time to post on here much. The puppies and everything else have kept me pretty busy.

However, so far (knock on wood) they appear to be doing fine and are growing and getting stronger. I have one little one I am a little concerned about, cause she is so tiny. But she is active and appears to feel good. I just wish I could get her to eat a little more, but she absolutely refuses to..lols. They are so cute and sweet, it is going to break my heart if after all I have been through I lose any of them. Mama still wants nothing to do with them. I think she is scared of them or something. It is strange.

Is a little funny though. The minute I walk into the room, they seem to know it...lols. They can be sound asleep and will immediately wake up if I even come close to them and get real excited...lols.

So anyway..so far so good and thanks to all of you for the moral support. It has meant more than you could know........Sandy:)

Logan
03-18-2002, 09:14 AM
They think you are their mama, Sandy!! Of course they are happy to see you!! :D Oh, we will continue the prayers and hope that these little ones will be ok. You are terrific!!!! :)

Dixieland Dancer
03-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the update Sandy! I know how attached you must be getting. Trust me though when it is time for them to go to their forever homes it is very bittersweet! You will feel like a part of you is getting lost but another part of you will know you are responsible for their little lives and passing love onto someone else.

It is wonderful to hear about them but now we NEED pictures!

wolflover
03-18-2002, 09:18 AM
Gee Logan and here I thought I had my kids raised...lols..:rolleyes: Guess that is what I get for thinking huh????

KYS
03-18-2002, 09:52 AM
I am so thrilled that your fur babies are doing well.

I am looking forward to pics too, in the near future.

tatsxxx11
03-18-2002, 10:30 AM
What a great job you're doing Sandy!! How those babies must love you! I will be praying for the little one. Has the vet given you any suggestions on getting her to eat more? They might be able to give you some ideas. Hang in there little one:) Can't wait to see the pics. I posted on your other thread with the picture attach. Try again! We're all SO anxious to see them!!!!! Fondly, Sandra

mugsy
03-18-2002, 12:46 PM
Sandy, you are such a good hearted person. I don't know that I would be able to give them up...I would probably just add 4 more to my brood. Thank you for saving their lives and they obviously appreciate it too. 4 legged kids are wonderful things!! Keep up the good work and I hope you get the picture thing figured out soon....I'm getting really anxious.

purrley
03-18-2002, 01:13 PM
Sandy - all this effort will definately pay off in the long run. I'm sure your puppies will get stronger and cuter by the day, but it will be hard to give them up. I don't envy you on this one, I remember a year ago when I had to give up my kittens and I didn't even nurse them:D :D You're wonderful Sandy - take care and I'll be thinking about ya.