PDA

View Full Version : Sleep ??? What's that ???????

Craftlady
09-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Cindy for the last 3 mornings has harrassed me to point of me having to get up and feed her at this ungodly hour of between 3:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Ingoring her is NOT an option since hubby has to get up at 4 a.m. He needs to sleep. She is the ring leader for the group to get me up.

They all get a small snack between 10-11 p.m. it's been keeping everyone satisfied until a reasonable hour 5-6 a.m. which is normal eating time. Not lately....... :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Maybe a larger evening meal would keep Cindy happy for a few more hours?? Nobody sleeps weel on an "empty" stomach ;) :D

jenluckenbach
09-29-2005, 05:01 AM
Cat's train us SO well. ;)

orangemm
09-29-2005, 05:07 AM
When you're hungry, you place your order!

Did you have the "Open 24 Hours" sign lit????

Craftlady
09-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by orangemm
When you're hungry, you place your order!

Did you have the "Open 24 Hours" sign lit????

That must of been it the last guy out of the kitchen forgot to turn the sign off. :D

lvpets2002
09-29-2005, 09:43 AM
:rolleyes: Yup I can relate to that of What's Sleep..
Now my babies have dry food out all the time & so they dont wake me up for that.. They just wake me up all the time wanting to snuggle or be petted or just to run across the bed playing.. But I dont mind due to they have me trained now to sleep when they do..:o :D

catmandu
09-29-2005, 11:28 AM
THE FOUND CATS,GET DRY FOOD OUT 24/7,AND THEY NEVER BOTHER ME,FOR FOOD,IN THE MORNING.
A LITTLE NUTRO,OR SCIENCE DIET,IN THE BOWL,WOULD WORK WONDERS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture675.jpg

Craftlady
09-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I used to keep food in dishes 24/7 then everyone especially Ms. Eleanor really started to put on weight. Eleanor went around to all the dishes and ate the left overs. Cindy is just like Eleanor.
3 months now I've been measuring out portions and Eleanor & Thumper have lost 1/2 lb each. :) It's just lately the ring leader (Ms Cindy) has started this more food routine at 3 a.m. LOL
They all get feed 3x a day (measured portions) with a snack at bedtime. If I throw the measured portion routine out we will have 20 lb kitties and that is not healthy. As it is, we have two 15.9 lb kittys that need to be 12-13 lbs. Everyone else is maintaining at good weights.