PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray,for Christine

catmandu
09-28-2005, 08:26 PM
AS SHE HAD,TO BE TAKEN,INTO THE HOSPITAL,TODAY.SHE IS UNDERGOING TESTS,AS TO WHY SHE HAD BEEN ILL LATELY.
DIBY,AND CASEY,ARE IN A SAFE PLACE,AND THATS NOT A PROBLEM.
PLEASE PRAY,THAT CHRISTINE,AND HER PUPS,ARE REUNITED VERY SOON.I WILL VISIT HER ASAP.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/CaseyDigby.jpg

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Gary, I will say some prayers for your friend Christine. I hope she gets well and is home with her babies soon.

luvofallhorses
09-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Prayers on the way! Please keep us updated!

K9karen
09-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Oh God, I hope it's not serious! Lots of prayers are coming her way!

jenluckenbach
09-29-2005, 05:07 AM
Many prayers for Christine.

petslover
09-29-2005, 07:18 AM
Prayers coming for Christine.

lvpets2002
09-29-2005, 07:54 AM
:( On no & am so sad for you Christine that you had to go stay with the whitecoats.. You let them take good care of you so you can be rejoined with your daddy Gary.. Me & my girls send you lots lots of whisker prayers & huggss..

Daisy and Delilah
09-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Oh no Gary! We're so sorry to hear about Christine. How is she doing today? Our thoughts and prayers will be with her.:( :)

Jadapit
09-29-2005, 08:09 AM
She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

catmandu
09-29-2005, 10:48 AM
JUST TO AVOID CONFUSION,CHRISTINE,IS MY FRIEND,AND THE GUARDIAN,OF CASEY,AND DIGBY.
NOT ONE,OF MY CATS.

I HAVE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE,READING THREADS,TOO FAST.

sandragonfly
09-30-2005, 01:47 AM
oh no.. poor diby, casey & especially christine!

I wonder by now, how is she doing? are you close to diby & casey, able to take care of them?

please tell chrsitine she has a lot of people sending her good thoughts for a reunion once again! a prayer done for her.. keep us posted!

..gina & her :( ark

Daisy and Delilah
09-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Any word on Christine, Gary? My thoughts and prayers are still with her. Hugs and kisses to Casey and Digby as they wait to see what happens to their beloved Mom.:)

catmandu
09-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I CANT TAKE CARE,OF DIGBY,AND CASEY,MYSELF,AS THEY ARE OLDER DOGS,AND NEED A KENNEL,THAT IS TRAINED,TO MAKE SURE,THEY HAVE THIER MEDICATIONS,AT THE RIGHT TIME,ETC.AND THEY ARE NOT USED,TO CATS.
THEY ARE IN A VETS ,NOW,WHERE THEY CAN BE LOOKED AFTER.
CHRISTINE,,AS GOT A ROOM,OVER,IN THE NEXT TOWN,AND IS BEING CHECKED OVER,AS WE SPEAK.
SE MISSES CASEY,AND DIGBY,SO MUCH.
AND SHE THANKS YOU,FOR YOUR PRAYERS,AND THANKS YOU,VERY MUCH.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Gary, I have only just seen this thread due to stupid office move :mad: Please send Christine my love and best wishes - I hope she is reunited with her beloved furrkids very soon

Ginger's Mom
09-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Good thoughts going out for Christine, as well as Digby and Casey.

catmandu
10-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Christine,is Resting Comfortably Now.
There Are Some Problems,that Are Being Resolved,and Hopefully,she Will Be Out,after Her Operation.
Casey,and Digby,are Is Thier Own Room,at A Very Nice Kennel,and Being Looked After Quite Well.
And Christines Thanks You,for The Prayers,for Her,and Her Dogs.

catmandu
10-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Christine,is undergoing a battery of tests,and they are slowly eliminating what is right,and narrowing down,on what is wrong. Christine appreciates your prayers for Her,and her Beloved Elder Dogs.
As Do I.

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the updates Gary. Christine is still in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Terry

catmandu
10-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Slowly they are getting Christine diagnosed,and getting to the bottom,of her medical troubles.
Christine misses Casey and Digby,and worries about them,in a starnge palce,especially poor Digby can sense that he is in a strange place and dosent care for that.
Thank You Again,for your prayers!
And hopefully,they will be reunited very soon.

catmandu
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Christine,is undergoing surgery Tmorrow,and I would like All Dog Lovers,to pray,for her and her Pups!
They are waiting,to be reunited with thier Guardian,and she misses them,very much!

Woof,Wheres our Paw Mie!!!

catmandu
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Christine,is out of the Hospital,and from waht I hear,her operation,was a complete sucess.
She has gone,to pick up Casey,and Digby,and I would have loved to be there,to see the Paw Mie,And Doggy Reunion.
And I join Casey,and Dibgy,and All the Dog Lovers,in wishing Christine,a complete recovery.
And lots of Doggy Kisses from her Beloved Companions!

beeniesmom
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Thank God.

sandragonfly
10-10-2005, 11:12 PM
gary! I had to come back and check this.. on your friend, christine.

that is great!! I'm so glad everybody reunited again! another good news after my terrible two-week absence!

please tell christine I'm happy for her! and a hug for her too. :) thanks gary for every uupdate.

..me & my whole ark!