PDA

View Full Version : Nosey Fritz

fritz03
09-28-2005, 03:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/nosey.jpg Fritz with his nose buried in my shoe,having a snooze.he is all pooped out from his day at the groomers.Just brought him downstairs and is now sleeping next to dad on the couch .he had been sleeping by dad's chair in the kitchen.he just couldn't wait to get in,tugging on the leash,didn't want to come homesat right dowm.He had a good old time with the cats,they just love him.His groomer says her cats just love Bichons.Doesn't like his face blow dried ,but he looks really cute with his ears all puffed out and he is a bright white after his bath and he has a cute mauve scarf on.We all think he is really cute after his day at the groomers

K9soul
09-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Awwwwww.. Fritzy, all your pics are adorable but that one takes the cake! What a precious picture of worn out Fritz :). I bet the groomers just loves him! You look great Fritz!

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 04:31 PM
;) Now look at you little adorable baby Fritz with that shoe.. Now you know to chew on it right..

Daisy and Delilah
09-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi Fritz!! We think you're cute whether you went to the groomer or not Fritzie!! Look how adorable you are in that picture. What a handsome man. We would love to see you in your little scarf and we're so glad you had fun with the kitties today!! See you later Fritz!:D

Ginger's Mom
09-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Aw, Fritz, you silly boy. Did you think that shoe was a pillow? You look awful cute there sleepy boy. :) I sure do hope Barry got some shots of you in your new scarf. I am sure you look very handsome.

kimboe
09-29-2005, 12:15 AM
Aww....what a tired puppers...:)