PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been...

Lobodeb
09-28-2005, 11:35 AM
to the International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

As you can see from one of my tickers, I'm going on vacation back home to the lovely Land of Enchantment. One of the things going on at the time is the Balloon Fiesta (http://www.aibf.org/) . I am so excited to go because the fiesta is always around my birthday, but moreso this year because I can take our new digital camera and get lots of great pics!

My mom is also having a baby shower for me, so this is just going to be a great trip. We leave at the butt crack of dawn on Friday and will be gone for a week. Of course, I'll have lots of pictures to share upon my return.

But in the meantime, I thought I'd see if anyone else has seen 1,000+ hot air balloons up in the sky at the same time?

Ginger's Mom
09-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Looks like fun! I didn't know that hot-air balloons could be in so many different shapes. :eek: Have a good time on your trip, and yes pictures would be appreciated. Where is Maggy going to be during your trip? I'll take her (hehehe).

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 12:46 PM
:) No I have not been to the one in New Mexico.. However went to one long time ago in Tx & it was a lot of fun.. Oh be sure to ride in a Hot-Air Balloon & that is a blast..

Lobodeb
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
Where is Maggy going to be during your trip? I'll take her (hehehe).

She's going to stay with my mother-in-law. I wish you were closer, though, I'm sure you would take very good care of my baby! :D