PDA

View Full Version : HUGE dog show 9/29-10/2

lv4dogs
09-28-2005, 09:00 AM
There is a HUGE dog show this weekend , one of the largest circuits in the country.
It is at the Sampson State Park in Romulus NY.

Agility, conformation, obedience, talk of possibly field dog, disc dog, flyball &/or freestyle demos or trials.
3,000-3,500 show dogs per day!!!

I'll be there WITH Kaige Sat. & Sun.!

FREE admission & parking, tons of doggy goodies for sale!!

http://www.schuylerny.com/EventDetails.asp?ID=40
http://www.winecountrycabins.com/winecountrycircuit/

Is anyone from here going? :confused:

Roxyluvsme13
09-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I wish i could go :(Have fun :)

wolfsoul
09-28-2005, 09:17 AM
That sounds great! The biggest dog show I've been to only had cofnormation, agility, and obedience. Sounds like this show will be way more fun. Are you entering Kaige in the conformation?

Ginger's Mom
09-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Ah, I wish it wasn't so far away. It sounds like a good time. Have a blast with Kaige. It is great that you are getting him used to the noise and hustle & bustle at a young age so he won't be fazed by it as he gets older. Take lots of pictures if you can. :)

lv4dogs
09-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
That sounds great! The biggest dog show I've been to only had cofnormation, agility, and obedience. Sounds like this show will be way more fun. Are you entering Kaige in the conformation?

I don't know yet. If I can I probably will. We will probably loose again because I haven't practiced at all but we'd be in it for the fun & socialization anyways, not to compete.

lv4dogs
09-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Bumping just in case anyone missed it.
Kaige doesn't want to miss an opportunity to possibly meet another PT'er &/or PT dog!

This show is HUGE, one of the biggest shows in the COUNTRY!!! It's worth the drive for any dog lover!

k9krazee
09-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh man, I wish I could go :( I would love to meet little Kaige!!!! Have a great time, I will be expecting pictures of my favorite little man ;)

lv4dogs
09-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Well I'm off for the weekend to the dog show! (rubs into PT'ers faces... nicely) ;)
If anyone can come or changes their mind & wants to meet us we'll be there just about all day Sat, from about 8:30-4 or so. And Sun. from about 9-2ish.
You all know what Kaige looks like, he'll be in one of his green bandanas, and well you can search of old threads to see what I look like. ;)

I'll be back the early part of the week with pictures!! (but it's nothing like seeing it in person... hint hint);) :p :D

Suki Wingy
09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
I live half way acroos the country and can't drive so there is no way I can go but I'm sure I'll hear updates from WDLB! I'm going to Stone City KC next week though, my dad is visiting! Have lots of fun there!

lv4dogs
10-03-2005, 02:28 PM
I live half way acroos the country and can't drive so there is no way I can go but I'm sure I'll hear updates from WDLB! I'm going to Stone City KC next week though, my dad is visiting! Have lots of fun there!

Whats WDLB?

I had lots of fun, so did Kaige!!! I have some pics, not many it's hard to take pics when you have one puppy & 3 nieces/nephews with you. lol I'll get them up in a day or so.

Flatcoatluver
10-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Whats WDLB?

I had lots of fun, so did Kaige!!! I have some pics, not many it's hard to take pics when you have one puppy & 3 nieces/nephews with you. lol I'll get them up in a day or so.
awasome can't wait to see them

Suki Wingy
10-03-2005, 03:30 PM
oh sorry, WDLB is a conformation forum (Winners Dog, Loosers Bitch) wdlb.6.forumer.com