PDA

View Full Version : Coccidia Strikes Again......

pitc9
09-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Now Buddy has it also..... ugh...:( :( :mad:
I HATE this bug!!!!
I knew it was going to be hard to get rid of!
I wasn't shocked at all that he got it, Buddy somehow got a cut between his toes and has been licking at it.
He gets the stupid bug on his foot, he licks his foot.. he gets the stupid*$&@^$(%&# bug!:mad: :mad:
I tried cleaning up the yard as best as I could.
I think what I'm going to do now is take them out in the front yard on leashs to poop so they are not pooping in the fenced in back yard where they run around all the time. The only problem is that my hubby is not able to put a leash on Buddy and I'm not going to be home tomorrow, Friday or Saturday. So I guess Sunday when I get home I'll have to clean up the back yard VERY good, spray bleach. Heck I may just play it safe and burn the grass where ever they poo. :( :mad: :( :mad: Ugh.....

lv4dogs
09-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Darn it. I feel for you.
We're all sending you tons of get rid of coccidia thoughts & fast!

chocolatepuppy
09-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Angie, I'd go with burning the grass! Sorry to hear you and your pups have to go through this. :( I hope you can get it cleared up soon. In fact, I'm gonna google and read up about this coccidia!

Jadapit
09-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Aww that sucks!:( I know how hard that crap is to get rid of. We raised goats years ago and we had an outbreak of that stuff. No fun. You and the fur kids will be in my thoughts.

pitc9
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by chocolatepuppy
I'm gonna google and read up about this coccidia!

It's an evil little bug! :mad: :mad: :mad:

;)

Roxyluvsme13
09-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Aww...I'm sorry, what a major pain :( Sending well wishes, prayers and hugs! (((((((HUGS))))))))

shais_mom
09-28-2005, 12:32 PM
That sucks Angie!
Is your husband home from Vegas?

Kfamr
09-28-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm so sorry Angie. :(

I hope you all find a way to get rid of it soon. It sucks that our animals who are nothing but sweet have to get these nasty things.

pitc9
09-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Is your husband home from Vegas?

Yeah, he came home in June but has not worked since...:( times have been tough, and now this.... ugh....:(