PDA

View Full Version : Progress by Kasha

Glacier
09-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Mew Mew PT,

Many of yoo have read about my plight in my other recent post. Yes, it is true--my new meowmie is very mean to all of us. She is a difficult hoomin to train, but her heart is in the right place so we keep trying to work with her. Tonight, I made major progress. As you may recall, I did not have a suitable bed. Well, now I have this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Kasha/kashawin.jpg
It is a ginormous wicker chair filled with a soft, pillowy cushion. It's pure heaven. Mom even put a soft, fleecy blankie on it for me. I let her sit in it with me and there is plenty of room for both of us. I must admit I do like to snuzzle with her.

Also my daddy hooked up our new woodstove today. It's beautiful and my chair-bed is right near it! Perhaps my lawyer's threat of a lawsuit helped speed things along!

I think there is hope for these hoomins after all! It only took me three tries to find a trainable set of caregivers!

purrs
Kasha

captain
09-27-2005, 10:52 PM
What a beautiful contented little face you have Kasha.

Well done - trained your hoomins in such a short time ...:D

Flatcoatluver
09-27-2005, 10:55 PM
what a beutiful face!

orangemm
09-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Awww, sweetie, only the best for the BEST!

You keep campaigning for the good things, we will back you up!!!

(take a nice snooze for me, please:D )

CalliesMom
09-28-2005, 06:41 AM
I'm so glad the aboose has finally ended! Glad your lawyer could work something out. :D You're just gorgeous, Kasha.

catmandu
09-28-2005, 08:27 AM
WE ARE GLAD,THAT YOU,AND YOUR NEW GUARDIANS,ARE REACHING,AN AGREEMENT,AND NEGOTIATONS,HAVE BEEN SUCESSFULLY CONCLUDED.
NOW,THE FOUND CATS,WILL WANT,A WOOD STOVE,TOO AS PART,OF THIER COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT.
THE UNION 007,OF THE ALAMGAMTED FOUND CATS,WANTS HEAT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos996.jpg

rkidsrcats
09-28-2005, 08:41 AM
So right Kasha! Minimal requirements are a suitable bed and warm spot by the fireplace or stove. Some of the Tribe will be emailing you for the name of your lawyer....:D

furrykidsmother
09-28-2005, 08:48 AM
That is one happy kitty! What a beautiful picture!

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 08:50 AM
;) ;) You go go Kasha & tell them who is boss & you needed that comfy bed to rest due to all of the training to meowmie.. You are so adorable..

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Oh Kasha, don't you look the empitome of comfiness! Oh how I wish I could snuggle up with you next to your nice new stove. :)

Lobodeb
09-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Kasha 1, hoomins 0. Score Kasha! Oh, how I love a cat who stands up for her beliefs. Please let us know when the nip supply arrives. :D

momcat
09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Sure looks like things are getting better for you, Kasha. Your bed looks sooo comfortable that I started falling asleep just looking at it. Groucho the lawyer is in his office right now checking something on your case. He'll be so relieved and perhaps even a little envious when he sees how nice your new bed is. Nappie time for you, Kasha!

momcat
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi Kasha! I'm so happy to see that your living conditions have improved and your hoomins are getting the message. What a comfortable looking bed you have now and right by the fireplace! You, Ivy, and Polly Paws will be nice and toasty warm now that the nights are getting cooler. Are you getting nip on demand now? What about the squishy food? Your Meowmie promised Cat Court there will be no more aboose and she has learned her lesson. If things start to slip back, feel free to call me.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

rg_girlca
10-02-2005, 07:19 PM
AWWWW Kasha, you are such a beautiful girl and you do deserve nothing but the best. I'm glad that things are working out for you. :)

jenluckenbach
10-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Kasha, you are too funny. :D

NoahsMommy
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh Kasha...I'm so glad you finally trained those pesky hoomans!

You're bed looks nice and comfy! Good job!! :)

Laura's Babies
10-03-2005, 07:42 AM
Kasha, you train those hoomans right, not cutting them any slack! They are there to serve YOU so you make sure you have everything you need and want and demand only the BEST, as a lovely kitty like you deserve! By the way, you are a mighty pretty kitty baby, I love solid whites with PINK nosies!