PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee - inside and out!

catnapper
09-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Ok folks,
I know I've posted a lot about Angel lately, but I can't help it, she's too much! :p :o

For being as sick as she is, she certainly manages to get into lots of trouble
Hmmm... these look good
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Nawtee-2.jpg

CHOMP!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Nawtee-1.jpg

Well, our vet visit today was an eye-opener. Despite TWO courses of the Erythromycin for the campy, she STILL has it. And aparently those little buggers are very mobile. So we have yet another 7 day course of it three times a day. Sigh, we just finished the other course yesterday :(

On to the Xrays - they show just how nawtee her insides are! ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Xray.jpg
Let me walk you through it.
(A) is the part of her leg that is growing up, because the growth plates (D) are closed. A should be tucked into the elbow joint (B). Kinda missed its mark, didn't it? (C) is right above where the original break was. You can see a faint line of the break. Just below the break is a dark section that the vet feels might be a bone cyst. You can see how the lower bone between B & D is bowing. (E) are the toes for reference. It really puts into perspective just how messed up her leg is. :( I know I'd be feeling mighty sore if my bones looked like that! And despite it all, she plays and is completely the sweetest little thing you'd ever meet.

jenluckenbach
09-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Those are grEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAttttt pictures. :D

her xray looks owie. :(

catmandu
09-27-2005, 06:32 PM
THE XRAYSCERTAINLY DO NOT LOOK GOOD,AT ALL.
WE ARE PRAYING EVEN HARDER,FOR ANGEL,AND HOPE,THAT THE VET,CAN HELP,HER BE OUT,OF PAI,AND HAVE A DEGREE,OF MOBILITY.
YOU,ARE SUCH A GOOD GUARDIAN,FOR YOUR CATS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos937.jpg

rg_girlca
09-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Oh gosh that first picture is absolutely beautiful.
Dear sweet Angel, you're not nawtee, you're just curious as to how a leaf tastes. :D

I pray that they will be able to do something for her leg.

CalliesMom
09-27-2005, 07:15 PM
With an X-ray like that :( , she deserves to be nawtee. Poor thing. I hope they figure out how to fix her little leggie.

orangemm
09-28-2005, 05:02 AM
I'd be naw-tee, too, if my leg looked like that!

Bless her little heart, she's had a rough road lately.

Give her extra scritches and head-bumpies from me.

Lightning SuperCat
09-28-2005, 05:45 AM
Ouch! Prayers are heading your way, Angel, that you get better soon!!
You are such a silly little girl, and you are being so nawtie! :p
Hope you feel better soon!

catnapper
09-28-2005, 12:34 PM
This poor little girl.... I just saw a ton of blood all over my work table. I check everyone's paws. Guess who has a HUGE gash on her back paw? ANGEL! :(

How'd she get it? There's nothing sharp to cut her on my work table, and no blood on the carpet.

Will just one thing go right for her? I swear, she's the world's most jinxed kitty. :(

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 12:39 PM
:( OMG poor Angel & how did you get that back paw bleeding.. You are such a little sweetie.. Hope meowmie can get you all better now.. Me & the girls send you lots of whisker prayers & huggss..

Donnaj4962
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
That poor little thing! I love the first pic tho.... just gorgeous!

And those X-rays look just awful. I guess, as others have said, I would be nawtee also if my bones looked like that.

Keep getting well liitle Angel!

:)

furrykidsmother
09-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Poor Baby! Ouch!! Poor little leg and now another boo boo! I sure hope things start getting better for her real soon!

slleipnir
09-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Ouchy!! I guess I missed what happened...poor kitty :(

Kirsten
09-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I just love the first picture, it's looking like an art photo! :)

But poor poor Angel!!! How did she manage to hurt her paw now?? This girl really has a lot of bad luck!

BTW, her bones are really looking bad in the x-ray shot. Could such a cyst be a result of her broken leg?

Kirsten

catlover4ever
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Poor Angel. I think a stronger antibiotic is in order for this little girl...sounds like she is resistant to the one she is on.

Kim, she definately deserves to be naughty....give that little girl a kiss for me.

Laura's Babies
09-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Hope they can get her leg fixed and her healthy since she has already been through enough already. Poor baby, she looks happy though! That first picture is beautiful!