PDA

View Full Version : No batteries, electricty or wind up mechanism.

RICHARD
09-27-2005, 02:57 PM
LOLOLOLOL,

The power went off yesterday and the alarm got all screwed up.

I reset it last night before I went to sleep...

----------------------------

This morning the Edster goes off....

"meow...."

"leave me alone"

"meow...."

"Stop it"

"meow...."

"Gawd......"

I get up and look at the clock, I turn it so I HAVE TO GET OUT OF BED TO SEE THE DIGITS!

And I am a half hour late!!!

So I rocket out of bed and shoot over to work..

-----------------

From now on I promise I will wake up at the first "meow...." of the morning.

I promise to give the Edster a kiss on the way out the door and
I am going to the store to get him a bag of treats before I go home....

Digital alarm clock and modern technology??

Nope, A good old cat in your face!!!!.

:) :) :)

orangemm
09-27-2005, 03:14 PM
My guys don't bother me on workdays, but on weekends if I go over 7:00, Archy jumps up and chirps until I get out of bed. Only on weekends, go figure.

See, you should have paid attention!

CalliesMom
09-27-2005, 03:26 PM
The kitties are great about nothing bothering us on the weekdays, too. However, if I'm running late with the yummy tummies on the weekdays, Callie starts crying at 8 AM. They are such starving kitties aren't they? ;) :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Peanut is the same way. If i'm not up at the usual time, I get walked all over and have whiskers stuck in my face with plaintiff meows as my alarm clock. I have yet to find the snooze button on Peanut. :rolleyes: :D

Donnaj4962
09-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Tabitha walks over to my face, and gently, ever so lightly, rubs her bute little white paw on my cheek! It is so precious. I slowly open my eyes, and she just sits there and stares at me.

Sahsa???? Well, she JUMPS on the bed and meows very loudly as if to say, GET UP I AM HUNGRY AND THIRSTY.

Yes, Sasha will only drink from the bathroom sink and must have her water turned on in the morning before I can go downstairs to feed the girls!

But my girls aren't spoiled or anything. :rolleyes:

catmandu
09-27-2005, 07:09 PM
THE FOUND CATS,USED TO BE LIKE THAT,BUT NOW I AM A RETIRED OLD FOGIE,THEY REALIZE,THAT I AM NOT,IN A HURRY ANYMORE,AND NEITHER,ARE THEY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos874.jpg