PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOOO pissed!!!

may51380
09-27-2005, 02:37 PM
I can't even begin to tell you guys how pissed off I am right now:mad: One of the girls from work saw a kitty outside in the parking lot - so of course I go out to see what was going on. There was a little all black kitty - could not have been more than 6 months old. He (i think it was a he) had on a blue collar with a bell, but no ID, No # nothing. He came right over to me, let me pet him, he even rolled over for belly rubs - SO SWEET. I brought him out some water, then was going to take him home to my house and put him in my xtra bedroom - untill I found the owner. His owner must live somewhere close to my office. Well my frig'in boss wouldn't let me take 15 mins to run him back to my house. My god I live a whole 3 miles from the office!:mad: So now we are about to get a bad thunderstorm and that poor little guy is outside all alone:( . Not to mention that I work on a very busy street - I hope he doesn't run out into the traffic. I can't even think about that. I am so MAD, I want to scream. I brought him to the back of our building, away from the street and put him down, but he followed me back around to the front. I just hope that he is still around when I leave here at 6pm. then he will be coming home, out of the rain and away from dangerous cars. I feel so bad I want to cry - but can't because I am at work, my boss will think I am Nutz. I pray he is waiting for me when I leave. Thanks for listening to my rants, I am just so mad I had to get it out. Please say a prayer for the little guy!

Janine
Beth
Lulu
Joey

furrykidsmother
09-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I sure hope he is waiting for you when you leave work. Please update when you can.

caseysmom
09-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Can you go put him in your car?

JenBKR
09-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Can you go put him in your car?

That's a really good idea, it would keep him safe until you leave.

That's sad that your boss wouldn't let you leave for 15 minutes...I hope the poor kitty waits for you!

orangemm
09-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Poor little guy. Let us know what happens; I would have left anyway! How could someone be so mean??

kuhio98
09-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I was going to suggest the car too as long as it's not too hot and he/she can get fresh air.

mina'smomma
09-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Do you have a vehicle that you can put him in until you get off work? Just make sure you crack the windows and put some water in with the little tyke.

may51380
09-27-2005, 03:21 PM
I just went to take the mail, I looked for him, calling him, making silly sounds, but I can't find him. I was going to put him in my truck with the windows cracked, but he isn't around. I am going to look for him again in about another half hour and I will do a search again before I leave. There are lots of bushes he could be hiding in - away from the rain. I sure hope that if I don't find him, that he found his way home. I am so upset I am on the verge of tears. I don't get how heartless some people can be. I will post again later
Janine

may51380
09-27-2005, 04:29 PM
I went to look again - still no kitty:( At least it has stopped raining. I will look again when I leave work.

Janine
Beth
Lulu
Joey

rg_girlca
09-27-2005, 05:56 PM
I hope and pray that the kitty went back home. Gosh, why do people have to let their kitties out when they are so young and there is heavy traffic around.:(

Soapets
09-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Maybe his hoomans found him! I hope that's the case if you don't find him again. Otherwise, I sure hope he's OK.....

Deb

momcat
09-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Here's hoping he found a safe, dry hidey place and is waiting for that nice lady he met in the parking lot...
Let us know what happens?

catmandu
09-27-2005, 06:57 PM
THE PET ANGEL SEARCH SQUAD,IS ON THE TRAIL,OF THE LITTLE KITTEN,AND THEY WILL TELL HIM,THAT A VERY GOOD MEEOWMIE,IS WAITING,FOR HIM,IF HE JUST MEEWS,FOR YOU!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos937.jpg

may51380
09-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Still not kitty. I looked for him last night, in the bushes, trees, under cars, walked around the whole block looking for him. Even jumped the fence behind my building - no sign of him. I will still keep an eye out for him. I am still sad. Hopefully he found his way home. Thanks for all the prayers!

Janine
Beth
Lulu
Joey