PDA

View Full Version : It's getting to me!!

Sus
09-27-2005, 12:46 PM
OMG! Participating here is starting to get to me!!! Just now, I was going to mark a plastic bag with meat for the freezer, and I found myself starting out with an "m" for "mince meat" instead of an "h" for "Hakket Oksekød" in danish!! :eek: :eek:

What will happen next? Do I begin to dream in english?!? :D :D

Love,
Sus and Bella

mina'smomma
09-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Well that is a way to keep people out of the stuff you want. Mark it in English so they don't know what it is.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Oops, you are addicted :p !!!
It is even worse here: I dream in English, I type messages in Pet Talk, I write PM's, ..... :rolleyes: :eek: :D

He he, it feels good to be a Pettalker :)

Anita Cholaine
09-27-2005, 01:28 PM
The same happens to me!!! Sometimes I speak "Spanglish", I start saying something in Spanish, and I finish it in English!!:D:eek::p

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-27-2005, 02:42 PM
I use PT lingo in everyday life - and get really funny looks from non-PT people...........:D

Sus
09-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Anita Cholaine
The same happens to me!!! Sometimes I speak "Spanglish", I start saying something in Spanish, and I finish it in English!!:D:eek::p

Hehehehehehe! "Spanglish" - I love it!!! :D :D

NoahsMommy
09-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Too funny!!! :)

Glad you like it here well enough to be addicted! ;)

Its funny how we learn languages. When I was learning French in High School and College, I'd think in French. It was so odd! I'd do what you do and say various words in French during a fully English conversation.

Luckily, most of my friends took French and understood! ;)

Almita
09-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Just like Natali I speak spanglish to everyone and they are like uhhuh haha!

Karen
09-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Hee hee! We're contagious! :) :) :)