PDA

View Full Version : Update on Gina (Gina's Ark, Inc.)

furrykidsmother
09-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I just heard from her, it was brief as she is in quite a bit of pain, the surgery was a bit more extensive then they originally thought. She will be in the hospital until tomorrow afternoon or evening.

She also said that Star had to be taken back to the vet and is in ICU again.

More prayers and good thoughts to you Gina and Star!

Roxyluvsme13
09-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Sending many prayers and furry hugs!! Get Well Soon Star! and (((HUGS))) to you Gina!!
Love,
Briana, Roxy, Skye, and Rufus

Karen
09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Still in our prayers, Star and Gina.

Gina's at Stanford One medical center, but I checked their website, and they don't have an e-card system. The nurses she asked earlier had no idea what she meant by e-cards, either. Sigh.

Roxyluvsme13
09-27-2005, 12:43 PM
darn, then we could have sent her all the pretty cards :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Hang in there, Gina, we are all praying for you!!

catmandu
09-27-2005, 01:23 PM
THE FOUND CATS,ARE PRAYING,AS HARD,AS THEY CAN,FOR GINA,AND STAR,TO RECOVER,AND FOR THEM,TO BE REUNITED,AGAIN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture159.jpg

Donnaj4962
09-27-2005, 01:29 PM
LOTS of thoughts and prayers coming your way Gina!

And the same for dear Star, who is maybe upset because her meowmie is sick.

It is amazing how our furrbabies know this!

Please Dear Lord, look out for both Gina and Star and keep them safe and well.

I am constantly amazed at the power of prayer... and especially PT prayers!

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2005, 01:38 PM
We're still here for you Gina...Don't hesitate to PM or Email if you need anything!!

CalliesMom
09-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Aw, Gina..I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I hope you heal well from the surgery and that Star is okay. ((HUGS))

orangemm
09-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Lots of prayers for Gina and Star.

They've both been through too much lately.

jazzcat
09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
More prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

Thank you for the update.

furrykidsmother
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
*bump*

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2005, 05:06 PM
More prayers for Gina and Star on the way.

rg_girlca
09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for Gina and Star.

Gentle ((((((hugs)))))) for Gina and kisses for precious Star.

NoahsMommy
09-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Oh Gina...I hope you get well soon so you can come home to the fuzzies.

I know you being worried about Star isn't helping your recovery. Let us worry, OK??

Take care, you'll be in my prayers.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

trayi52
09-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Prayers and good thoughts for Gina and Star.

Willie

furrykidsmother
09-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I finally heard from Gina this morning. She is still having some pain and numbness, but she sounds better than she did yesterday. I haven't gotten any update on Star yet.

She did get some good news though, she got an email that she was hired to be a tutor at a local community college teaching american sign language 3x a week!!! Starting this Monday.

Still praying for a speedy recovery for you Gina and hoping to hear good news about Star!

rkidsrcats
09-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Good thoughts for you Gina and for your little Star. Get well, both of you!

furrykidsmother
09-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Gina is still in the hospital. Things looked better for awhile, but her temp has gone up and it looks like she will be spending another night. Still waiting for her friend to update on Star.

Gina, good thoughts, prayers and hugs still heading your way!

rosethecopycat
09-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Healing thoughts and prayers for Gina and Star.

rg_girlca
09-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Prayers still on the way for Gina and Star.

Thanks for keeping us updated on Gina's situation.

Poor girl has been through so much lately.:(

Craftlady
09-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Good thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery. :)

Karen
09-29-2005, 07:46 AM
As of last night she had spiked a fever, and was in a lot of pain, so prayers are still needed, for both healing and patience.

catnapper
09-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Gina, prayers coming atcha from the catnapper castle.. All of us have paws and fingers crossed that you recover quickly to start your new job!

sandragonfly
09-29-2005, 03:22 PM
hi! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

I'm soo glad to be home!! I'm in bed now, resting..and found your thoughts here, something I looked forward when I came home. thank you so much!! saying just a thank you is a little bit frustrating for me because that's more than & I can't express how thankful I am for all of you, sweet people who kept me (& my little star) in your prayers!!

so I just got back home, I still need to call & check on star, chance seems fine, he's sitting beside me, purring loudly. echo, chance's baby brother is licking my face constantly! aww.. :) I'll update as soon as I hear from my little dear girl, I absolutely have no idea how she is or what's next for her yet.. :( I felt so horrid leaving her for three days!

ohh, it's good to be back! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif (especially pet talk is going to be down tomorrow..) :eek:

(((all!))) for now..
..fragile gina & the ark and little star

orangemm
09-29-2005, 03:35 PM
So glad you're home, Gina, and that you are on the mend. We'll keep praying for you and for Star, so don't fret about that. Just get well and get some rest!

sandragonfly
09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
by the way, I'm feeling way better than these three days in hospital. it was so awful - I was screaming in pain just after my surgery, they had to squirt in a big needle in lower abdomen...I'm glad I don't remember. I slept most of time, probably about 70% of time. :eek: those meds they IVized me with... soooo strong and made me so high, extremely sleepy. I also was very frustrated with doctors & nurses, since they couldn't provide an 24 hours interpreter, I don't know what went on, what's going on or what happened when I was on the table. :( so frustrating!

anyway, enough said. I'm hoping the numbness I'm having right now will last longer. :( poor cats, a few of them wanted to lay on my softie tummy, I told them no and pushed them away.. :eek: ..to my sides -- they still insist sit on it! and purring. :o too cute.. :)

well, what else big did I miss?? once again, I'm sooo happy I'm back!

rg_girlca
09-29-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are back home Gina and that you are feeling better.:)

Prayers are still on the way for your precious Star.

Donnaj4962
09-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Welcome home Gina! Glad you are back with your babies and feeling better. Now we need to get Star home and feeling better!

Hope you keep getting well, and keep us posted on yourself and Star!

:)