PDA

View Full Version : Visit with South Suburban Humane Society

Edwina's Secretary
03-17-2002, 11:45 AM
A description of my visit is under Cat General (I thought I was in Pet General.):eek:

Anyway, that is thd group that helped Maddie find a new home.

Cinder & Smoke
03-17-2002, 12:05 PM
Sara ~

Uhhhh... :confused:

You said "A description of my visit is under Cat General (I thought I was in Pet General.)"

I looked ~ Can't FIND it????

Could you post (here) a better description ( or a LINK to the page) of the title and/or date of the post where you visited South Suburban???

You might also wan to put the link on the "Where's Maddie?" topic, also.

Thankx... /s/ Phred

Freckles
03-17-2002, 12:13 PM
(well, I did use VIEW NEW THREADS)

but I just read down the list to find another topic started by Edwina's Sec.

Pet Show or SSHS visit (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8956)

Edwina's Secretary
03-17-2002, 01:40 PM
Sorry Phred, "posting a link" is beyond my ability. However....it is in Pet General under "Visit to Pet Show.

mugsy
03-17-2002, 02:28 PM
Oh come on Sara, you know you can do it!! lol How ya been?? I'm glad to see that Maddie got a good home and that the shelter is hard at work finding good homes for all the "homeless" animals out there.

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2002, 10:18 AM
Hey Molly -- good to hear from you! My niece still marvels at her visit to you brood. Haven't been to Fort Wayne for a while but I hope to see the new additins next time we get back.

Sara

mugsy
03-18-2002, 12:07 PM
I was wondering what had happened to you, I thought maybe we scared you off!!! You are more than welcome anytime...this time it won't be stinky, we ripped up the carpet and painted the floor. Give us a call. And thank you for rescuing Maddie, I wish I had known, I would have driven to Chicago and adopted her myself, for that matter I would have driven to Chicago and gotten her from Angel. You are a good soul. Thanks for being such a good person. Keep in touch.

goldenmom
03-18-2002, 12:21 PM
Gosh Edwina this one hit home for me literally!! I grew up in Arlington Heights and have been to Arlington Park numerous times before it burned down. I wish I would have known about this show...I could have attended and checked in on my parents at the same time!!
Judy