PDA

View Full Version : Paco

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Paco, what gorgeous guy you are! How sweet of you to dance to cheer your humans up! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope your day is special! :D

KitCat
09-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Paco has the most beautiful colored feathers and he is a good friend to his human.

petslover
09-27-2005, 10:13 AM
Paco is gorgeous.

Jax
09-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Paco, you are most adored by your parent - how wonderful to grow up together, with many more happy years together! You have such brilliant colors and one beautiful head! Congrast to PRETTY, PRECIOUS PACO!!!:) :D :)

gini
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
One of the first things that I noticed while reading all about you Paco - is that you are VERY WELL LOVED!

That is one of life's highest honors - the second being OUR PET OF THE DAY!

Beautiful Paco - what a joy to read all about you.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Paco
What a stunning fellow you are!
I don't think I've seen such a colorful fellow!
Sounds like you and your human are a perfect best bud match.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

Miss Z
09-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Paco u seem like a really nice guy and i hope you have a very special day. May you keep your humans happy for many more years 2 come! :D

tatsxxx11
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Hello HANDSOME! Oh, what a big, beautiful boy you are Paco!!!:) You are a veritable rainbow of colors:) What a wonderful story of love and devotion your VERY proud human shares with us! Wow, to think you two have been best buds these many years, that you grew up together!:):):) Bless you for always being there for her, to comfort her and bring her joy, through thick and thin! For sure yours is a bond of unconditional love that can never be broken, will only grow stronger with time!:):):) Congratulations to you dear, precious Paco, our most beautiful, devoted and deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Much love to you Paco! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your wonderful guardian, sweet boy!:)

luvofallhorses
09-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi there, Paco!! What a gorgeous bird you are!! Enjoy your special day, honey!! :)

karlyb
09-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Paco, you are a beautiful bird! I love your bright colors. You have made your human very happy and she loves you very much. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years together.