PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, just a question

tatsxxx11
03-17-2002, 11:40 AM
Forgive me for posting this here. I did not want to bump down the ongoing, very important conversation in "General." But, has anyone else noticed that the font on all the boards, in messages, etc. is now ieeny-weeny small???? Late this morning I logged on and everything seemed smaller! Could I have done something, or clicked on something to make that happen? Help! Please, puh-leeeeeze say you see it too. Otherwise, I'm in trouble! :D I'm not that old...yet!

Pam
03-17-2002, 11:52 AM
Sandra the font looks the same size to me. And I know you're not old!! :D :D

Karen
03-17-2002, 12:04 PM
We made no change, and it looks the same to me. You should try quitting your browser, then starting over. In Windows, some browsers do have a menu option to make fonts smaller or bigger. What platform are you on, what browser (Netscape, Internet Explorere) are you using?

In Internet Explorer 6, for example, in the VIEW menu, there is "text size." It should be set to "medium" - other browsers may have a similar menu option someplace else.

Randi
03-17-2002, 12:19 PM
tatsxxx11! Also looks the same here. Are you on a Mac? If so, when you hit Command + (plus) or Command - (minus) the text will get bigger or smaller, but that goes for the whole page. :)

Hope you can sort it out! ;)

tatsxxx11
03-17-2002, 12:26 PM
I use Internet Explorer, and my font is usually set on medium. I'll go check that first. But any font selection changes on my end of it wouldn't alter the size of the font on the PT page set up, right??:confused: I think I'll got shut down my computer, then shut down my brain, then come back and re-evaluate my "condition!!":D See Spencer, I STILL need you here to guide me through this techno morass and tell me what a ditz I am!!;) (Phred likes to call them my blond moments!:rolleyes: ) In the words of my guiding light and shining "Star," Thanks Everbuddy!!:)

Freckles
03-17-2002, 12:30 PM
In Netscape, from the view menu, the options are increase font or decrease font and there is a big difference in size. I never knew this.

More importantly, I was visiting family recently and checking out PetTalk on their computer. I could barely read the small fonts. Now I know why .

I'll email this thread to them.

tatsxxx11
03-17-2002, 12:35 PM
:o :o :o Now how did that happen.....??? Let's see, go to view, go to text size, click on ???smallest???:confused: Must have been those wicked little leprachauns!!:D

Paul
03-17-2002, 12:45 PM
   Do not deride the wee folk. You never know what setting could be changed next.

Paul

aly
03-18-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
:o :o :o Now how did that happen.....??? Let's see, go to view, go to text size, click on ???smallest???:confused: Must have been those wicked little leprachauns!!:D

They've attacked my font size too before. Silly little things.