PDA

View Full Version : Winner of the "Funny Dog Contest"

jackiesdaisy1935
03-17-2002, 10:22 AM
Hi, just wanted to tell you that "Graham Laughing" won the "Funny Dog Contest" please e.mail me your full name and address so that I can mail you your prize.
CONGRATULATIONS to Graham.
Jackie
will try to get them out the first of the week!
p.s. I have got the other two names and addresses back and I am mailing them tomorrow hopefully I will have yours by then so I can mail all three out.
Jackie

Logan
03-17-2002, 02:45 PM
And of course, a hearty congratulations to the photographer too!!! :D Was he laughing at you, Leslie???? :p

AdoreMyDogs
03-17-2002, 04:46 PM
OMG....what a day :) Jackie, and everyone who voted for Laughing Graham, that was wonderful and SOOOOO unexpected :) I actually had a few pictures that I thought were really funny but I limited it to Laughing Graham because I felt bad for not visiting the site as much as I would like to :) Jackie, and everyone who voted for Graham, you are the BEST!!!!!

I am so honored :) I will make sure Graham gets the toy, and not Kersey, since it's rightfully his :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

kobieeli
03-17-2002, 05:07 PM
Jackie, your site is wonderful--and those Funny Dog pics are a hoot! I gotta say, though, that Graham's photo is definitely a deserving winner. It makes me laugh everytime I see it...:D

Congrats, Leslie and Graham!

aly
03-17-2002, 08:31 PM
Congrats Graham!! :)

Who got second and third place?

lizbud
03-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Jackie,

Could you please post the addy of your site again
for those of us with very short memories? I visited
the site before and liked it very much, but now can only
remember "for the love of dogs" , ? Thank You. Liz.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-17-2002, 09:01 PM
We had a tie for second

Dach's party, Jessica's birthday by Anna from Sweden, it was a lot of doxie's sitting around a table waiting for their party, really cute.

and

A Schnauzer "Whiskey" who was also laughing, the owner is a member, Carl

It was a lot of fun, and the pictures were great, I think our next one will be for the 4th of July.
hope I'm doing this right

http://communities.msn.com/fortheloveofdogs

Oh Leslie, I did put a toy in for Kersey too.
Jackie

Logan
03-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Of course, Jackie, only you would have thought to make sure Graham and Kersey each had their own toy!! :D You are so dear!! :)

Gio
03-18-2002, 05:41 AM
That photograph of Graham puts me in a good moth every single time I see it. :D I know people who could kill for a smile like that.

Dixieland Dancer
03-18-2002, 07:50 AM
Graham Laughing is one of the best dog pictures I have ever seen!

I didn't even enter Dixie and Dusty into the contest because I knew I didn't have anything that could top that picture! He is a true Wonder Dog!

And of course Jackie is so thoughtful to include a toy for the new pup too!

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-18-2002, 07:57 AM
Graham's picture is great! What a photogenic boy! Congrats on winning the contest!

K9karen
03-18-2002, 08:48 AM
Les..How in the WORLD do you get that fantastic, awesome, Beautiful Boy to do that????
I just LOVE my (there I go again..I mean YOUR) Graham!
(no offense to my Cod-meister) What a pupster!