PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my best friend's mom please.

luvofallhorses
09-26-2005, 02:39 PM
My best friend's mom is in jail because she had fines to pay and the cops had a warrant for her arrest. Her heart is broken. :( Please send good thoughts and prayers for her mom and her family. Thanks in advance and I will keep you all updated.

((hugs))

JenBKR
09-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh that poor girl give her these ((((HUGS)))) I can't imagine how difficult that must be :(

luvofallhorses
09-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks..:) I will be sure to pass that on to her. there is a little update...

her older brother's new wife, just called her and told her that she made a bunch of calls to the courthouse and said that her mom will go to court at 2:30 and and said that she'd call back around 3:30-4 to see if they know anything..

Please cross your fingers that everything turns out alright.

JenBKR
09-26-2005, 03:04 PM
*Fingers crossed* Make sure to keep us updated!

furrykidsmother
09-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Good thoughts and prayers on their way!!

luvofallhorses
09-26-2005, 05:13 PM
A little more of an update...her mother has a $640 bond and my best friend can bail her out for $95 and if she doesn't get her out she'd have to spend weeks in jail in another county..

She does have the $$ but her uncle can't give her a ride down there because he doesn't have a driver's license. Please pray that she'll find someone she knows to give her a ride so she can bail her mom out.

She also just told me she has a failure to appear thing in another county so they said that they really can't bond her out..:( and she is gonna get sent to that other county and she said it could be tomorrow or weeks before she can get out. I am going to try to find some way to get there to help her. -sigh- I have no way to get there and it blows!! :( My heart aches for her. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Oh no...that's awful Krista!:( Prayers on the way...

chocolatepuppy
09-26-2005, 05:53 PM
Pawsitive thoughts coming for your friends mom. Sometimes people just get into a mess, don't they? :( I hope she can get out and get straightened around.