PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts and prayer for Gina

furrykidsmother
09-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Gina usually posts more often and after reading her thread about maybe going to the emergency room and then nothing, I got worried and sent her a message. She responded back, not a lot of detail, but she is in the hospital and may need surgery.

Please send good thoughts and prayers to her. She has been through an awful lot lately. Thank you!

luvofallhorses
09-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Poor Gina! :( You're in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie!!
((hugs))

Love,

Krista & the fuzz butts

JenBKR
09-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Oh no! *Sending good thoughts and prayers*

orangemm
09-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about all her troubles. I will make a special effort to say prayers for her and her kitties.

Lobodeb
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Poor Gina! As if she hasn't been through enough already.

Gina, Star and Chance are in my prayers.

momcat
09-26-2005, 04:55 PM
Of course good thoughts and many many prayers for Gina! So sorry to hear such news. Please keep us updated?

Hey Gina, You're certainly in my thoughts and prayers. Groucho sends you get better purrs, headbumpies, and lots of kitty kisses!

chocolatepuppy
09-26-2005, 06:03 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Gina!

furrykidsmother
I just got an update from Gina. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. It is to correct the surgery that she had in May. She said to let everyone know that Star & Chance are kind of quiet, but she has a friend taking care of and looking after them.

She needs all the good thoughts and prayers we can send her way.

Gina we are thinking of you and hoping and praying that you and Chance and Star will all be well soon!

CalliesMom
:( Poor Gina. I hope the surgery goes well.

Karen
09-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by furrykidsmother
I just got an update from Gina. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. It is to correct the surgery that she had in May. She said to let everyone know that Star & Chance are kind of quiet, but she has a friend taking care of and looking after them.

She needs all the good thoughts and prayers we can send her way.

Gina we are thinking of you and hoping and praying that you and Chance and Star will all be well soon!

She will certainly be in our prayers, and her kitties, too!

catmandu
09-26-2005, 07:00 PM
SMOKEY ANGEL,WILL BE ON ASSIGNMENT,TO STAY WITH GINA,WHILE SHE,IS IN THE HOSPITAL.AND HE WAS A VERY WARM,AND CARING CAT,AND SHOULD PROVIDE GINA,WITH COMPANY.
BEING,IN THE HOSPITAL,IS NO FUN,AT ALL,AND I DO HOPE,THAT GINA,WILL BE ALL RIGHT,AND THAT THEY DO THINGS RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND!
PRAYERS,ARE COMING,FROM THE FOUND CAT HOTEL FOR GINA,CHANCE,AND STAR!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/smokey2.jpg

G535
09-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Get well soon Gina and cats, we are thinking of you down here too!

RedHedd
09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Gina, you'll be in our prayers and thoughts tomorrow. I hope the surgery is quick and uneventful and that you're home and healing quickly and have a speedy recovery. The M's send fur.

captain
09-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Gina,

You are in my thoughts and prayers ..... {{{hugs}}}

Daisy and Delilah
09-26-2005, 10:02 PM
OMG Gina! You've been through enough. My thoughts and prayers will be with you every step of the way. Feel better soon!!

jazzcat
09-26-2005, 10:04 PM
I hate hear that. Lots of prayers and good thoughts for you Gina.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Oh my gosh Gina, you didn't deserve this..... ! Poor you :(

I will pray really hard tomorrow while you are on the operation table. Good luck dear friend, this time all will be perfect!!

ps. I hope they understand on your new job...
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%2095%20big%20sun.gif

furrykidsmother
09-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I only heard from her one time last night, they had given her something to make her sleep and to ease the pain. I didn't expect to hear much more then that. Surgery should be in about 1/2 an hour (8:00 a.m. west coast time).

I don't know when I might hear from her, but when and if I do I will update.

Gina, continued good thoughts and prayers to you and all your babies!

Donnaj4962
09-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Oh my.... no one deserves to be so sick. Poor Gina. I do hope you are better soon. I am sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. And I am keeping Star and Chance in my prayers also. Lots of positive thoughts coming your way!