PDA

View Full Version : Molly update ...

AmberLee
09-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Thank you for your interest in Molly. I haven't visited since her adoption, but got a new photo last night.

A much better view of her lovely face:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/0855f9fa.jpg

She had a slight cough, it turns out she and her littermates had kennel cough. As I understand Molly is fine now, but one of the female siblings in this photo (not sure which) died suddenly a day or two after the adoption fair. We are rather shocked that we weren't contacted to be aware/on the watch when this happened.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/PTAmber17/97528037.jpg

Does anyone know what standard policy is? :eek: :confused: :eek: :(

Daisy and Delilah
09-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Molly is absolutely adorable!! So sorry to hear about her littermate. I don't know what the notification policy is but it's really a shame. It seems someone should have let you know something. I'm hoping Molly continues to be a healthy girl:D

RobiLee
09-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Molly and the other pups are gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear about Molly's sibling though.

AmberLee
09-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
... I'm sorry to hear about Molly's sibling though.

Thank you. They were all sweet, but Molly was the sweetest of all. (Prejudiced? Moi??? :p )

lizbud
09-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Molly is a pretty pup.:) Sorry that she was ill for awhile. She
has such a sweet looking face.:)

I don't know about notification by Shelters, but I think I would
have liked to be told about illnesses happining at the Shelter.

krazyaboutkatz
09-26-2005, 07:55 PM
She's so cute and I'm so sorry to hear that she and her siblings had kennel cough and that one of them passed away due to this.:( I hope that she remains happy and healthy for many many more years to come.:D

AmberLee
09-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Thanks all.

I'm told she's fine now. And I understand that kennel cough, although it can be serious if not caught early, isn't all that unusual. Still I kind of thought since the outbreak happened within a day or two of the adoption that we'd be notified so we could take precautions....

:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: Guess I was wrong. We are delighted with the sweet "little" girl though.

AmberLee
09-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Yikes, when I chatted with home tonight, Molly still has a cough and now both of her sisters have died. The second one died of pneumonia yesterday. Therefore they are slowing Molly's shots sequence and her spay will be delayed too.

I'm not clear what this means, but I'm worried about her. :( :eek: :(

vinjashira
09-27-2005, 03:36 AM
she looks gorgeous - I hope she gets better soon!

krazyaboutkatz
09-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Yikes, when I chatted with home tonight, Molly still has a cough and now both of her sisters have died. The second one died of pneumonia yesterday. Therefore they are slowing Molly's shots sequence and her spay will be delayed too.

I'm not clear what this means, but I'm worried about her. :( :eek: :( Oh no!!!:( I sure hope that Molly will continue to be fine and be able to fight off this cough. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please continue to keep us updated.

lv4dogs
09-27-2005, 11:37 AM
What a cutie!!!! Sending healing thoughts to her!!!

I can't get over how cute she is, almost looks like a bit of Aussie in her in the first pic.

Logan
09-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Amberlee, I have missed Molly's story until now, but I do hope that she is going to be ok. What a frightening thing to know that her siblings have died. :(

Keep us posted on how she is doing and know that we will keep her in our prayers, for sure!!!

Logan

Ginger's Mom
09-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Prayers and good thoughts going out for Molly.

AmberLee
09-27-2005, 06:45 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. I'm worried about the cutie-pie.

For those who missed it, here is a link to her first thread (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?threadid=88559&highlight=Molly+AND+tigerblossom) .

{{{hugs}}} of thanksgiving for your kind words and support.

Kfamr
09-27-2005, 07:08 PM
She is precious, thank you so much for sharing her with us! :)
I hope she gets better soon.