PDA

View Full Version : Fritz checking things out

fritz03
09-26-2005, 09:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/checking.jpg Fritz checking the goings on up the street,possibly waiting for me,but this picture was taken about 2 weeks ago.Around supper time,fritz sensed i was going somewhere later as he got righ up on my lap and curled right up tight,sticking real close to me.He sat on the back of the chair looking and listening for any sign of me coming back.When i got home a little after 9,there he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.I had some chips when i got home and i gave him a few in small pieces and it seemed to satisfy him.Not doing a whole lot today,too wet and windy.The rain is what is left of hurricane Rita,maybe a inch or 2.i had to take fritz to the garage this morning to do his thing.

beeniesmom
09-26-2005, 12:44 PM
So Cute!
I wish I had a window like that fro Beenie and Frankie. Thay would love to look outside like you do Fritz!

Daisy and Delilah
09-26-2005, 12:56 PM
There you go Fritz!! Barry came back from the hockey game and you were a very good little boy. Being the good boy you are, you got chips from Barry as a reward. See Fritzie, patience paid off. We love your big bay window Fritz!! We have one almost like that in front of our house so we can watch the whole neighborhood. We love to be watch dogs and guard the perimeter of the property. You never know, a kitty cat might walk through the yard;) Have a great day Fritz!!:D

RobiLee
09-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Fritz looks mighty proud up there in that window.