PDA

View Full Version : God IS here, I know...

NoahsMommy
09-25-2005, 09:38 PM
I know I've been negative lately with all that's been going on. But I woke up today much calmer...

I was sitting at the computer and glanced outside, this is what I saw:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d704b3127cce9414e132374200000016109BYt2Llq2I
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d704b3127cce9414e61ef6c500000016109BYt2Llq2I
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d704b3127cce9414e4ebf63100000016109BYt2Llq2I

It made me realize that God is here and is AMAZING. I know that this may just be part of making me a stronger person, to learn how to be a better doctor and to learn how to make it on my own regardless of the circumstances.

Just wanted to share. I've always been drawn and amazed by sunsets...they make me think of what heaven will be like.

Thanks again for your continued support and love. I know its hard to know what to say to someone. As usual, you all made me feel loved. Thank you.

Hugs and Love,
Kelly (and the furkids)

Jessika
09-25-2005, 09:40 PM
That is beautiful, and I know that sometimes its hard to feel God's presence sometimes but he's there :)

rizzy
09-25-2005, 09:48 PM
I havent been on PT for awhile because I have been so busy, so I'm sorry if i missed anything. I too am just amazed by the sunsets God gives us. He truely is just an AWESOME God. If you are interested, whenever you are feeling down please PM me and I can give you some encouraging bible verses that help me when I feel like nothings going right. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful.

NoahsMommy
09-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by rizzy
I havent been on PT for awhile because I have been so busy, so I'm sorry if i missed anything. I too am just amazed by the sunsets God gives us. He truely is just an AWESOME God. If you are interested, whenever you are feeling down please PM me and I can give you some encouraging bible verses that help me when I feel like nothings going right. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful.
That sounds lovely, thank you! :)

catnapper
09-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Kelly, those are gorgeous photos, and I am so glad you had that positive exerience this morning!

I truly hope this "test" will be over soon, and you'll find out God's purpose for all this! You are a truly amazing woman and an inspiration to us all.

cyber-sibes
09-25-2005, 10:09 PM
(((((hugs))))) Beautiful photos!
;) God's getting a better plan ready for you right now! Don't give up before the miracle!

shais_mom
09-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Great Pics Kelly
glad you are feeling a bit better!

luvofallhorses
09-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Those pics are breath-taking. Take it easy, I hope you are feeling better soon. :) ((hugs))

Love,

Krista and the fuzz butts :)

Daisy and Delilah
09-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Kelly, nothing is better than to hear a good message coming from you during this difficult time. Lord knows how hard it is for you considering all that you're going through right now. We're all still praying for you and hope your whole world turns around soon. No one deserves happiness more than you do:)

popcornbird
09-25-2005, 10:50 PM
You are absolutely right Kelly, and I'm so glad to see you feeling better. :D Whenever you feel down, look up at the sky, the kitties, trees, flowers, the world around you......even yourself, and you will see the power and magnificance of God. I know that always helps me feel better at times when I'm upset. Hope things get better for you soon!

RICHARD
09-25-2005, 11:15 PM
On December 31 I try to go watch the last sunset of the year.

I find a spot where I can sit and contemplate the past year...

It's a great time to think about what happened and good or bad to thank god he let me get thru another year.;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Great pics, Kelly!! I love looking at the clouds too! When I was still a child, I used to lay down on the lawn with my friend ; we looked at the clouds and tried to "name" every shape: a duck, a tree, a cookie, etc..... . :)

sirrahbed
09-26-2005, 05:20 AM
((((HUGS)))) to you Kelly. The pictures are lovely.

We are just human and so often it is hard to feel God around us - especially when life is so hard...but of course He never leaves us - I am happy that you are feeling better and shared your encouraging morning!!

Things will get better Kelly...eventually they will. Then, all that has happened will start to make more sense.

more (((((HUGS)))))

CalliesMom
09-26-2005, 06:49 AM
:) Beautiful pictures! I'm glad that you are feeling a little more positive, and I know things will only get better from here.

just me
09-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Kelly,

Glad your feeling better.
What beautiful pictures.
Ive had the blues myself, a few times. Its rough.
But we are never alone, as you said, GOD is here.
Sending extra warm thoughts and prayers to you today, Kelly.
Just me...

gini
09-26-2005, 08:02 AM
Good morning sweet girl. I am so happy to read this thread and see that God came calling on you. Sometimes when we are down, it is so easy to forget that God is ALWAYS with us.

He has been testing you lately but you have passed this test with flying colors.

Please have a good week because HE will be with you every step of the way!!!

{{{hugs}}}

Roxyluvsme13
09-26-2005, 08:37 AM
I love sunsets, too....Glad you feel better. Sending Prayers and Furry Hugs!!!
XOXO,
Briana, Roxy, Skye, and Rufus

petslover
09-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Hey Kelly!
I am so happy that your doing better. That is a pretty sunset. Yes I agree God is amazing. I know its tough to forget and get angry at things in life, but without God things would be alot worse. I am glad you are still strong with God because he will always make things work out even if it feels like its not going to.
I mean without God we wouldn't even be here to spend time with our family, animals, friends, Pet Talk, etc. Kelly you are an amazing person. You are a very intelligent, sweet, caring person. We, at PT, are lucky to have such a friend.

prechrswife
09-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Beautiful pictures. God is amazing. He always knows just what we need and when we need it, even if it is something like a sunset to remind us of His mighty presence. Glad things are looking up!:)

Anita Cholaine
09-26-2005, 11:16 AM
They are so beautiful pics!! I also love sunsets, they always make me feel peaceful.....
I'm glad to hear that you feel better.....

Hugs
Natali (and Anita):)

Christiansmommy
09-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Kelly, it has been a while since I have been on Pettalk regularly. Anyway, I am just seeing this thread now and wanted you to know that you can feel free to PM me whenever, I know we have chatted before and if I can be of any support to you, feel free to PM away :)

I know other Christians who, right now, are struggling with "Where are you God?"...and I have been through some tough situtations myself....but God has always revealed Himself to me (and that is the very reason why I have been able to get through lifes bumps along the way) and I am glad that in those beautiful clouds you saw today, He has revealed Himself to you...and just as you felt distant from Him, your seeing Him in those magnificant clouds, shows God that you are calling out to Him and realize your need for Him. Those beautiful clouds were not revealed by accident, as I am sure you know. He is always here for you, always, and even though you may not feel His presense all of the time, whenever you might turn around to look for Him again, He has been standing in the same place where you last saw Him...He never left...and that is what is so Awesome about Him...we can turn away and He is always there just waiting to pick up where we left off with Him. Times can be rough and He can feel far away from us at times, and I am sorry it seems you have been feeling this way (((HUGS)))...and I don't want to sound like I have all of the answers, b/c I don't, that is for sure, just want to offer support and Christian love. Christ won't give you a burdon or a cross too heavy for you to carry...you may not see that now, but you will looking back on these times where you were struggling...He will carry you through...and I will remember you in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

Love, Robyn

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Those are beautiful photos Kelly!!:) And I too am glad you're feeling better...I know I've had an awful day, but then I remember...God hasn't left me, and everything's gonna be ok!;)

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 09:21 AM
:) Of course God is here if you beleive in him..

Very Nice Pictures

Thank you