PDA

View Full Version : He scared me!

slleipnir
09-25-2005, 05:55 PM
I fell asleep for a bit tonight..and I woke up with my foot on something furry...Josie maybe? So I prodded it with my foot and discovered it was Tango! I has sleeping with my foot ON him. I was like..."What kinda cat would want that??" so I thought maybe I hurt him or osmething..so I poked him again and called him. He didn't move. So I poked harder. Still nothing. He was warm though...I thought I had killed him or something...so I get up to look at him, and there he was staring at me like "What??"

Urg, sounds stupid, but it scared me..still though, if I did that to Kiba, she would have moved right away...

chocolatepuppy
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
It doesn't sound stupid to me! My Missy is such an easy going kitty that sometimes I can pick her up when she's sleeping and she's like a ragdoll! I have often wondered if she was ok! ;)

jazzcat
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
That would have scared me too. None of mine would let that happen without jumping up and running off.

NoahsMommy
09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Awww, sounds like a really laid back kitty to me. :)

dragonchilde
09-25-2005, 10:01 PM
My 16 year old goes "dead kitty" all the time. He'll be so asleep that I can literally grab him by the scruff of his neck and roll his head around, and he won't wake up. First time it ever happened (back when he was a kitten) My mom started screaming for my dad, thinking the cat was dead. ;)

catmandu
09-26-2005, 08:48 AM
MOOSE CAN BE VERY STILL LIKE THAT,TOO,NOT MOVING,OR MAKING NOISE.
AND I HAVE,TO GO OVER,AND POKE HIM,TO MAKE SURE,THAT HES ALL RIGHT.
I WORRY,AS MOOSE,IS VERY HEAVY,AND I AM AFRAID,THAT THE MAGNIFICENT ONE,HAS PASSED,ON,IN HIS SLEEP.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos693.jpg

Sonia59
09-26-2005, 11:13 AM
It's not stupid. It also happened to me to check if Peppito was OK in the middle of the night, especially when he decides to sleep on the carpet, not mooving at all! And I feel so happy when he looks at me "saying": what??? why are you waking me up mom??? Ah it's you? :D

Cataholic
09-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Monte will do that, too...it scared me at first!

prechrswife
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Samson does it, too.:)