PDA

View Full Version : Cozy Boy Fritz

fritz03
09-25-2005, 09:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/kozyboy.jpg Fritz airing himself out on the couch.Fritz is all excited as his Aunties called this morning and they are coming for a visit on Saturday.He willbe looking rather spiffyas he goes to the groomers on Wednesday where he will play with his 2 cat buddies and the groomer's Collie.He is snoozing under the couch with his tail sticking out.i'm afraid he will be missing me again tonight as i I''m going to a hockey game.He will have to get used to it as i will going almost every weekend until at least March.

vinjashira
09-25-2005, 09:24 AM
are you really comfy sleeping like that Fritz? :D

Ginger's Mom
09-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Oh my goodness, look at Fritz all spread out like that. :D I think he is trying to take up the entire couch. ;) Enjoy your hockey game, Barry. I am sure that Fritz will forgive you if you bring him home a little treat. :)

Daisy and Delilah
09-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Fritz!! Look at you all laid back and enjoying life to the fullest. Fritz belly up and snoozing. What could be cuter? YAY!!!!!!!! The Aunties are coming!!!! The Aunties are coming!!!!! What great news Fritz!! Ok Fritz, don't get mad at Barry and pee on his boots or something like that just because he wants to go to a hockey game. Be nice Fritzie and let Barry have fun too. There will be plenty of time for fun when he gets back.:D

beeniesmom
09-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Awww..... looks errr confy to me too! :D

AngiBaby
09-25-2005, 03:06 PM
LOL HOW CUTE!!!

ANgi

elizabethann
09-25-2005, 05:27 PM
LOL...adorable sleepy head!

Bigyummydog
09-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Of course you're comfy FRITZ. Yes, it does look like you are
trying to take up the whole couch. Stretch lil' guy, stretch.
Why do all the little dogs try to be sooo big? Where as MAXIMUS
thinks he's a lap dog. And, he curls up so so small while he's
sleeping.

Thanks for the smile as always FRITZIE.

petslover
09-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh wow. Dogs do sleep in the weirdest positions. Fritz is such a lucky little boy.