This is going to make you so MAD! There are three words in the
English language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is
hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands
for.
EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully,
I've
given you the third word. What is it? _______gry? Send this to 5
People
and the answer will pop up on the screen automatically.

Does anyone know? It took me a long time and still don't know so there is angry hungry and something else that ends with gry.

lady_zana
09-25-2005, 05:39 AM
I know the answer......is it okay if I post or should I wait a bit longer so others can try? PM to let me know!

finn's mom
09-25-2005, 06:51 AM
I've received a few similar to this "riddle" before, but, never thought it made sense, so, I did research on it then. I had to do a little looking to find the site I found before, but, I'll pm it to anyone who wants to see it. :)

lizbud
09-25-2005, 05:35 PM
I give up. What is it? :D

slleipnir
09-25-2005, 07:00 PM
http://www.snopes.com/language/puzzlers/gry.asp

Other than that..the 3 words "The english language" the 3rd being language....appearintly...

Roxyluvsme13
09-25-2005, 07:55 PM
I read somewhere and i thought it was Onegry....but its not a word.....and it has multiple answers? like aggry braggry? stuff like that....Weird.....

Anita Cholaine
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
I have no idea:confused: what is it??????

slleipnir
09-25-2005, 09:14 PM
I just gave you the answer...there is no 3rd word. I guess it's suppose to take your focus away from "what is the 3rd word in the english language" -the english language- language being the 3rd word..

No??

Cookiebaker
09-25-2005, 09:21 PM
The problem is that you have the riddle worded wrong. This is how it is SUPPOSED to go:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

The correct answer is "language". Ignore the first two sentences.

Almita
09-25-2005, 10:37 PM
yea that is what i got from it becuase i got another e-mail and yea it takes awhile to get that sentence but it's pretty easy after!