PDA

View Full Version : Update On My Friends Cat Emma!!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Hi, I called my friend Julie today to see how she and Emma were doing. Well Emma is now doing very well and her temperature is back down to the 101 degree range and she's even drinking on her own. I'm so happy about this.:D I think that PT prayers have once again worked miracles.:D

Here's the whole story. Emma wasn't doing well at all and Julie couldn't stand to see her suffering any more so she made an appointment on Friday with her vet to talk about putting her to sleep. Her regular vet wasn't there so she saw a different vet. This vet checked her out thoroughly and said it sounded like she just had an URI. She decided to give her some kind of a steroid shot and she's also on a different type of antibiotic. She's also taking an over the counter antihistamine to help her breathe better. The vet spent 1 hour with Julie and went over all of her blood work and past history with her.

I told Julie that she should start going to this vet instead because who knows what would have happened if her regular vet had been there. The vet says that Emma is still not out of the woods yet because it can still be FIP related but at least she's much better than she was on Thursday. Julie wants me to thank everyone for the prayers that were sent to Emma. I just hope that she continues to improve and remains healthy and happy for many many more years to come.:)

rg_girlca
09-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Oh KAK, this great news sounds so promising. Your friend Julie must be so happy to see her precious girl starting to feel better.

Prayers and positive thoughts still on the way that Emma continues to improve.:)

G535
09-25-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Emma is on the way back to good health.

catmandu
09-25-2005, 07:19 AM
GCK,ANGELS,KARINA,AND CHARCOAL,AND ROADBLOCK,ARE ALL PRAYING,THAT THE WHITE COATS,CAN HELP EMMA,PULL THROUGH,AND BE HER CAT,FOR MANY,MANY YEARS,TO COME.
AND I THINK,THAT YOU SHOULD USE,THAT NEW VET,IF HE,IS MORE HELPFUL.THAN YOUR FORMER VET.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/GCKcopy.jpg
WERE PULLING ,FOR YOU,EMMA.

CalliesMom
09-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Fantastic news! I really hope Emma doesn't have FIP and it is just a URI. Prayers still on the way that everything is okay!

jazzcat
09-25-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm so glad to hear she is doing better.

That vet she saw sounds great!