PDA

View Full Version : We are being aboosed!!!pics

Glacier
09-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Mew Mew PT
It's Kasha. I have appointed myself purrcat for my new family! We are being aboosed! Let's start with my own sad story:First she only gives me soft food ONCE a day! Once!! How am I supposed to keep my girlish figure on those rations. Kibble, blech!! and then that woman will not leave me alone to nap! She always has the flashy thing in my face!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Kasha/nappers.jpg
I need my beauty rest! Which leads me to my next complaint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/Kasha/sliping.jpg
How about a bed that is big enough for me? I can't fit on the back of this chair and I keep slipping off!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/cupboard.jpg
My sisfur, Ivy, can't even find a bed. She has been reduced to trying to get comfy in the utensil cupboard!!! :eek: Oh, the horror!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/jail.jpg
And poor Polly Paws--to find a soft cushion, she had to go to jail! Look, she is surrounded by bars. Mom says it is a chair that she has to put together tonight, but we know it's really a kitty jail!

We are terribly aboosed!
Kasha

catmandu
09-24-2005, 09:11 PM
WHAT YOU POOR ABUSED CATS,NEED IS A FISH BED,OR TWO,LIKE WE THE FOUND CATS HAVE,AS THEY ARE GREAT,TO NOT ONLY SLEEP IN,BUT YOU CAN SLEEP,ON THEM,AS WELL,AND THEY ARE MADE,BY A PET TALKER!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture644.jpg
AS TONY,THE TIGER WOULD SAY
THEYRE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

catnapper
09-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh the abuse! Lock her up! Wet food once a day?!? I do hope you get the entire can to yourself, or does she make you share?

Please hold onyto these photos as evidence of your aboose!

Good luck,
the catnapper crew

Soapets
09-24-2005, 09:15 PM
My, my, my!:eek: HOW could ANYONE treat such beautiful creatures SOOO-O-o-o-o-o-o CRUELLY!:eek: But the flashy thingy gives you PROOF of the awful aboose you are having to endure. And the rest of it, well, it's just too, too terrible to even imagine how you have survived for so long!!! Oh, the injustice of it all...........:D

CalliesMom
09-25-2005, 07:15 AM
That's horrible!! ;) I guess it could be worse; my kitties only get wet food about once a month. :eek:

I would take you guys in a heartbeat but you have to put up with being 1) without wet food, 2) being chased by your siblings, and 3) I have an insatiable urge to squish kitties...I hold them like babies and kiss their noses. Maybe you are better off. LOL :D

orangemm
09-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Kasha, I suggest that you contact the authorities promptly! Such abuse must not be tolerated;) .

On the other hand, you could continue looking pitiful and sad and maybe your meowmie would relent and give you a little extra or maybe a treat?

It's worth a try!!!:D

jazzcat
09-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Poor, poor aboosed kitties. It's a crime to have to live like that, LOL!!! Wet food only once a day and no proper bedding. It just breaks my heart. ;)

prechrswife
09-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Poor babies! They are just soooo mistreated.;)

louhirata
09-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Rebel Rebel Rebel!!! Kasha and Ivy, Rebel!!! You tell the world the ingratuted and mistreate of Mom! Call the authorities! Rebel, we shall not tolerate no longer! Jump on Mom's chest and impose to her the new rules: 1) wet food every day; 2) one bed for Kasha and one bed for Ivy; 3) Sun bath everyday; 4) one 30 minutes session of Rub Rub!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Glacier
09-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Oh the abuse! Lock her up! Wet food once a day?!? I do hope you get the entire can to yourself, or does she make you share?

Good luck,
the catnapper crew

Fank yoo, catnapper crew! I was able to guilt her into the entire can today--course it was just a little can of senior foodies, but it was tasty. Usually she makes me share with those other cats! But I just hiss at them and they don't touch my food!

momcat
09-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Oh Kasha... this is terrible! Don't worry, I called the A&P Investigators and they're not only on the way, they are outraged! Right now I'm preparing a motion to be filed in Cat Court first thing in the morning.

NoahsMommy
09-25-2005, 09:28 PM
Oh my!!! You poor things!! I hope A&P can correct this matter.

(You're all totally cute, btw! :) )

momcat
09-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Hi Kasha and Ivy. Meowmie forgot to say that I'll be happy to be your kitty attorney in Cat Court. The legal papers are good to go and will be filed tomorrow morning. Please feel free to let me know if you'd like any other facts included. Most important for now is keep those pictures hidden somewhere safe, they're good evidence. Is there any chance of settling this out of Cat Court?

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Barbara
09-26-2005, 02:46 AM
I am so glad you found yourself a good lawyer. He'll fight for more wet food and will be happy to share, I'm sure;)

We suffer with you and would be happy to share that cushion- as a kind of protest, of course:D

Lobodeb
09-26-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm calling the Alaskan Authorities as we speak, Kasha. Don't worry, help is on the way. To think she claims she "rescued" you. :rolleyes:

Hee hee.

Glacier
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by momcat
Is there any chance of settling this out of Cat Court?

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer

Mew MEw Groucho!
Thanks fur your help. I think we might settle for a large quantity of nip, dispensed on our demand!

kasha

ramanth
09-26-2005, 12:55 PM
:D :D :D

Lightning SuperCat
09-26-2005, 03:35 PM
I know exactly what it feels like! Icky food, lots of smooches between the ears, hugs, uncomfy beds, it's all terrible!
I am hoping that the hoomans in that A&P can help!
Your friend,
Lightning
:p

janelle
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Who makes those fish beds? I want one or two. They are so cute.:confused:

momcat
09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi again, Kasha!
A large quantity of nip dispensed at your demand is reasonable. But there's still the question of wet food ( of your own) and better sleeping arrangements. I'm thinking a big comfy chair or sofa that will compliment your beautiful fur. Just one more question, why is Polly Paws in jail? What are the charges? When was she convicted? How long does she have to stay in jail? Let me know what's going on. Maybe I can have her conviction overturned or at least get a kitty pardon. Tell Ivy and Polly Paws not to worry, I am at your service!

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer

Glacier
09-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by momcat
Hi again, Kasha!
A large quantity of nip dispensed at your demand is reasonable. But there's still the question of wet food ( of your own) and better sleeping arrangements. I'm thinking a big comfy chair or sofa that will compliment your beautiful fur. Just one more question, why is Polly Paws in jail? What are the charges? When was she convicted? How long does she have to stay in jail? Let me know what's going on. Maybe I can have her conviction overturned or at least get a kitty pardon. Tell Ivy and Polly Paws not to worry, I am at your service!

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer

Mew Mew Groucho,

Mom says Polly was in jail for being a hissy little witch. Well, she really said other words that I dont' think I type on PT! Polly Paws is a wee bit hissy, but I don't see why that's such a big deal!

Mom turned that kitty jail thing over today. It really was a chair. Well, we have claimed it as a kitty bed. It's very comfy and can fit several cats with ease. Mom says it's hers but we are ignoring her. Crazy hoomin!

We are making progress I think, but she did get a little skimpy with the squishy food this morning! It's hard to train a hoomin!

Fank yoo again
Kasha

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
I definately think we should report your Meowmie - you have A LOT to put up with!!!!

PS Kasha - Connor saw your photo and asked me to print it off for him to hang in the kitchen - hope you don't mind - I think my big boy may have a bit of a * CRUSH* on you!!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Looks like I need to move in. I wish I could experience such abuse. ;) :D

lvpets2002
09-28-2005, 09:26 AM
;) ;) Oh yes I can see the headlines now.. You all are just adorable..

momcat
09-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Mew mew, Kasha,
I love how you start your letters with "mew mew", it's so nice! Okay, I just want to check in and see if aboose is still going on. Can all three of you sleep comfortably together on that chair your Meowmie claims is hers? The Cat Statutes require that each of you have enough room to stretch out and not disturb your fursibs. As for Polly Paws, being a hissy witch does not include being sent to jail. My legal research shows that Cat Court has NEVER sent a kitty to jail for that reason. This afternoon I was at a conference with the Cat Court Whitecoat expert witness. He said Polly Paws' behavior is probably due to the aboose. He'll be asking her some questions that will answer this. As for the wet food, the Whitecoat will be checking to see if there's a valid medical reason for so little wet food. It looks like we'll be able to close your case by the end of the week but your Meowmie will be sanctioned severely for this aboose. Cat Court has ruled that the chair is NOT hers. That's where things are right now. Let me know how all of you are doing.

Your friend,
Groucho the lawyer