PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here!

luvdierks4ever
09-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey everyone. I am new to this lil community. My biography and everything can practically tell you everything that you need to know. My name is Jan, but everyone calls me Jeremy ( don't know why) So, you can just call me Jeremy, or Pimpette.:p I just love all animals and I live on a ranch. My goal is to go to A&M University and to be a vet. I live in Texas, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love Texas more than any other place, except Nashville because I'm a huge country music lover. Dierks Bentley is my favorite in the whole world!! I love love love him! I've met him a few times, and he is just the sweetest. I'm in his Fan Club, and if you want to check him out, the website is http://dierks.com . You should check it out, he's awesome. ( He sings " What Was I Thinkin?")
But anyhow, I show cows and that's a lot of fun. State Fair is coming up, so wish me luck there. We are just tryin to cope with with hurricane right now. But, Rita's being pretty good for us.
Anyhow, I could never make one of those sigs, so if anyone wants to volunteer to make me one, I would appreciate it so much. Or, if there's someone who usually helps, that would be great.:D :D

Kfamr
09-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi, I remember you.
You're not new here. :p

luvdierks4ever
09-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh, no kidding? I joined one time under cowboyluvr, but I didn't think anyone would remember, since I only posted like 3 times. lol

GoldenRetrLuver
09-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I remember you as well.

You registered as Petlover, I believe?

Suki Wingy
09-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi. I love Dierks Bentely's songs too. I'm Eva and My pets are in my sig except for my himi dwarf bunny named Oslo who's currently not there

Kfamr
09-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah.. Petlover is who I was thinking of. I think she was banned or something?

Are you her? :confused: Her name was Jan too and had a sheltie and golden?

luvofallhorses
09-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome! :)

Almita
09-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Yea i was thinking petlover when i was here a long time ago and had the other sn. but anywho welcome back

wolf_Q
09-24-2005, 05:36 PM
You are definitely Petlover, who didn't just make a couple of posts, more like 1042.

It can't be "coincidence" you both have a horse named Freeway and a lamb named Fleece. http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38024&highlight=fleece Plus you both have the same first name, both love barrelracing, both have a sheltie and a golden retriever, etc. etc.

I remember Petlover well because she is banned from the Gift Swap. :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
09-24-2005, 06:01 PM
so they're not supposed to be here? if they are....then i'll make you a siggy.....i have tons of thousands of time....

Roxyluvsme13
09-24-2005, 06:03 PM
and my name is Briana, and i can't make avatars or blinkies. I can just make siggys....

luvdierks4ever
09-24-2005, 06:04 PM
oh, yeah, lol. I'm 13 now, so I figured I'd come back and say whatsup.. but, I like almost forgot about the petlover sn lol. I did have one called cowboyluvr or something like that. I had 1,010? Dude, I thought I had like 200 or something.. wow.. Yeah, I have a barrel horse named Freeway, a golden retriever, a sheltie. The sheltie's name is Hallie, and the golden retriever's name is Ginger. My mom had to go take care of my grandmother which has cancer of the throat, so she moved to San Antonio, and my dad is always on the road, so I moved in with some great friends of the family. When I came here, I got to start showing cows, because that is what they are into. And, it's a lot of fun. So, that's what I'm doin now. I had a show lamb have some babies recently, but that didn't go too well. Quite a tregedy.. Well, I think I've caught ya'll up. Guess I'll see ya'll lata. Let me know if there's something else I forgot. lol. I just remembered that this board was here and I thought I'd say hello to old friends. But I am practically new here again.:p ;) :D

gkristian
09-24-2005, 06:04 PM
hi and welcome to PT

just me
09-25-2005, 08:32 AM
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
There are some great people here.:)
Just me...

Tweety_Pie
09-25-2005, 09:21 AM
HELLO JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Almita
09-25-2005, 11:36 AM
yup you had some in the 1,101 because you loved to talk on here like everyone does hehe

Anita Cholaine
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
So... this is weird:rolleyes: you have been here before, and made more than 1000 posts, you were banned from the gift swap, and now, you're back?? well...I don't understand but, welcome to Pet Talk!!!! Have a great time here!:)

jazzcat
09-25-2005, 01:25 PM
I remember petlover and the Gift Swap very well. I was blown away by the language petlover used on this site and in messages to teenster3. You must have a very short memory to have already forgotten about that.

I hope you have matured since then.

luvdierks4ever
09-25-2005, 02:43 PM
I hope you have matured since then. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have. I'm sorry about that. . But, anyhow.. yeah, I've matured.

KELSIE!! AHHHHHH!! I lost your Yahoo ID!!!! What is it again? Mine's barrelprincess2000. We have got to start talking again!:D I've missed talking to you.

Hey, have any of ya'll heard from Willie? I have missed talking to her as well.

Anita Cholaine
09-25-2005, 08:35 PM
I really hope you matured. I didn't join the Gift Swap, but it's horrible what you've done there...

Chica
09-25-2005, 08:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/Candy20Corn20Guy.gif

HI,http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/welcome3.gif

Join in on the fun. I really learn a lot about our fur babies.;)