PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Site...

just me
09-24-2005, 01:25 PM
This site is awesome.
Having just joined, I was welcomed by many of you and also warned that it was a very addicting place.
Well I just want to say Thank You for you kindness.
And to the ones that warned me , you were so right , Im addicted.
I cant seem to tear my self away.
Having always been an animal lover, (my husband too, Thank God.) Its so wonderful to see so many people who feel the same as myself. Being married for 21 years and no children, all our babies are our kids. We couldnt imagine not having them, how lonely a thought. As I sit here writing this I have our newest
on my right side, in her slumber.(shes just 6 months).
And on my left side watching me intently, is my oldest,
(shes 17 yrs/ 5 months). Where would I be without all my babies?
I couldnt imagine. Anyway Just wanted say I LOVE THIS SITE.
Thanks everyone :) I know your all SUPER people, Your all owned by babies of all different kinds. What more can I say.
Hope you all dont think Im to mushy, but I just had to say what I am feeling.:o Take care all.
Just me...:)

luvofallhorses
09-24-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm glad you like here and we enjoy having you here as well! :)

jazzcat
09-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi Just Me!!!! I'm glad you like it here so much. It's a fun place.

I hope we will get to hear (and maybe see) about your furbabies soon.

Karen
09-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Again, welcome! Expect - or become accustomed to - people asking for pictures. To learn how to post, read Phred's excellent tutorial here! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406)

Roxyluvsme13
09-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Welcome Just Me!! This place is addicting.....LOL :D

CalliesMom
09-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Welcome! This place is quite addicting and I have never come across a person who has ever been unkind or negative to me. You'll feel quite relaxed here. :)

PJ's Mom
09-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Just Me. Welcome to PT. :)

davidpizzica
09-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi, Just Me, welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p, one of the men on here. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa, with Nikki, my tuxedo queen of the house, Daisy, my tortie and Nikki's partner in crime, and my foster kitty, Marigold another tortie. You can see a picture of Nikki & Daisy in my signature. I don't know what I'd do without them! I'll echo everyone else in saying "this site is addicting!"