PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Kimlovescats....???

carole
09-24-2005, 06:39 AM
I know she was having a tough time of it with depression and I have not noticed her back for sometime, I am concerned that she is ok, anyone heard from her recently, would much appreciate an update on our much treasured PT member.

K & L
09-24-2005, 07:20 AM
I sent her an e-mail but haven't gotten a response yet. I hope everything is OK.

sandragonfly
09-24-2005, 09:59 AM
:( we want you back!

our furriends would love to see your furriends again.

you've been in my mind almost daily because I come on here a lot, when something is missing, you're missed.

(((many hugs here))),
..gina & the whole furrark

catnapper
09-24-2005, 10:59 AM
I haven't heard from her lately either. I will try to email her (been meaning to do so for days :o )

jazzcat
09-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I heard from her this past weekend. She is very busy with her rescue work and has the most gorgeous kittens. She was tempting me with the cutest gray kitty pictures.

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but she sounded like she is doing very well. I've been so happy for her! :)

trayi52
09-24-2005, 12:01 PM
I would love to see her back posting again, and see some of those rescues too!

Kim, come back and let us know you are doing okay! I miss seeing you post!

Willie:)

petslover
09-24-2005, 12:10 PM
I hope shes okay too.

Vermontcat
09-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I heard from her this past weekend. She is very busy with her rescue work and has the most gorgeous kittens. She was tempting me with the cutest gray kitty pictures.

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but she sounded like she is doing very well. I've been so happy for her! :)

Ooh! You got pictures from her! I'm jealous.;)
I e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago and heard back from her within a few days.
She said she was busy and happy.
She got a new sewing machine and has been making some quilts for her kitties.:)
I just sent her another e-mail today to let her know that PT misses her.:)

smokey the elder
09-25-2005, 07:40 AM
It sounds like what she's doing is very therapeutic.

carole
09-25-2005, 07:41 PM
I am just happy to hear she is doing well and is feeling ok, if she chooses to come back and post on PT now that would be awesome, but that will be up to her, please let her know that we are all thinking of her, and that Carole from NZ said hello, much appreciated.