PDA

View Full Version : I got a Call from Judge Mathis show today

Den Anne Pen
09-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Well some of you may know i have my small claims court case coming up Oct. 3rd For Denver {See thread in Pet Memorail- Denver } Well i got a call today from Judge mathis show i guess they pull the small claims court cases up and give people a call if they think they would make good cases.
I was really in shock i thought someone was playing a game but Nope.
I told them i don't think it's something i really wanted to do. All i really want is to get Justice for Denver. Plus i don't think the AS***le will want to be on T.V.

Then about 2 hours later i got a call from the Vets lawyer he had said that he just got the case yesterday. I filed the paper 2 mths ago.
I think the vet was thinking i was going to drop the case so he did'nt bother getting a laywer till now.
NO way am i dropping this.. :mad: :mad:

The lawyer did'nt sound to smart on the phone so maybe this will be easier then i thought.

I don't even care about the moeny i just want him to have
what he did on his mind for the rest of his life and when he has another Basenji walk though his door he'll have to think about my Denver. And hopefully he'll learn from this.

Anyways just thought i'd share my Strange day with you all :) :)

I have a Folder full like 50 pages to bring with me to court so i hope he does'nt think i'm walking in there unperpered and have studied up on alot of Vet talk Like agravstons so he's not going to fool me with any big words :) :)