PDA

View Full Version : Minette's at her new home!

catnapper
09-23-2005, 11:01 AM
I dropped Minette off to her new family this morning. I am sad to see her go, but happy knowing that she's in a great place. They have LOTS of low windows for her to look through, She found one right away and sat contentedly. I was so certain my daughter was going to have a kitty go to college with her! :D I never thought Minette would be adopted, and here she is, at her new forever home!

She was great during her physcial. Very patient and tolerant. Which is great - if she can handle all the poking and proding the vet did without so much as a dirty look, she'll do fine with a sweet little girl who kept her distance from Minette and approached her cautiously.

Funny thing, as we got out of the car, Minette coughed up a huge hairball. :p

Oh, and her new name is Emerald.... Emmy for short. I like that. It fits her better than Minette does.

prechrswife
09-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Happy news for Minette/Emmy!:D

kittycats_delight
09-23-2005, 11:09 AM
YAYYYYYYY !!!! Good Job Kim. Have a great new life Emmy in your new furever home. I guess your daughter will just have to take Flutter to college with her. :p

catnapper
09-23-2005, 11:56 AM
I guess Heather will just have to settle on taking another kitty to college with her! (Not Flutter -- if she's staying, that girl is MINE!)

Man, Allen didn't waste any time in running up to the 3rd floor once I opened the door for him. I stupidly forgot to remove Minette's (or should I say Emmy's?) food... so her gorged himself and left little piles of food everywhere :eek: :rolleyes: Gotta love that big orange brat!

jazzcat
09-23-2005, 12:08 PM
That is great Kim!! Another fostering success! :D

I was wondering if the King had reclaimed his castle yet. Sounds like things are now good in Allen's Kingdom.

Soapets
09-23-2005, 12:33 PM
That's WONDERFUL news! I'm glad it worked out that Emmy could go to her new home today. It sounds like it will be perfect for her. Now I'm just waiting to hear more news about Angel.....

Deb

jenluckenbach
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Congratulations to Emerald (the perfect name!) Enjoy your new home.

Great job ! pats catnapper on the back.

catmandu
09-23-2005, 03:12 PM
NOW ALLEN,WILL FEEL A LOT BETTER,GETTING HIS OLD ROOM BACK,WITHOUT MINETTE HISSING AT HIM.
AND I HOPE,THAT EMARALD,AND THAT LITTLE GIRL,ARE GREAT FRIENDS,ALREADY,AND IT SOUNDS,AS THOUGH,EMARALD HAS THE PURRFECT FURREVER HOME.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos772.jpg

CalliesMom
09-23-2005, 05:37 PM
Congratulations on another successful foster!! I'm so glad she found a great home.

orangemm
09-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Always happy to hear about a successful homing of a foster!

Have fun at your new furrever home, Minette/Emerald!!

kuhio98
09-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

Funny thing, as we got out of the car, Minette coughed up a huge hairball. :p

Perhaps this was Minnette's way of leaving you something to remember her by? :p

Great job, Kim. Emily will have many happy and healthy years ahead of her because you took the time to love her.

rg_girlca
09-23-2005, 11:42 PM
I am so happy to hear that Minette/Emerald has finally been adopted to a new forever home.

Live long and happy sweet girl. :)