PDA

View Full Version : just figured it out!

RICHARD
09-22-2005, 03:06 PM
I just came back from taking a walk to the bank.

It's two blocks down the street and as I made my way down the street I finally understood why cats love to sleep in the sunshine.

It's a warm, pleasant day here.....

And I had the urge to sit down and fall asleep.

Now just to find a way to earn money, sleep and get someone to feed me and I'll be all set.;)

jazzcat
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Now just to find a way to earn money, sleep and get someone to feed me and I'll be all set.;)
If you figure that out you will be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. I can see it now "The Edster Way" books, speaking engagements and tv appearances. :D

lvpets2002
09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
:) Ok when you get it all figured out Richard let me know & I will right at the top of the list..

rkidsrcats
09-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes, Ed should write a book .....something like "The Tao of Ed" or "Edster and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".

I would buy copies for all my stressed out friends and family.

In the meantime RICHARD....sleep.....sleep....sleep my pretty. :D

catmandu
09-22-2005, 05:50 PM
I FOUND A WAY,TO DO THAT,RICHARD.
I SAVED MY MONEY,GOT A GOOD,HONEST FINANCIAL ADVISER,AND NOW I HAVE ENOUGH,TO LIVE ON,CAREFULLY,BUT I CAN BE LIKE MY CATS,AND EAT,SLEEP,AND LIVE,OFF MY EARNINGS.
PLAN NOW,DONT GET A LOT,OF DEBTS,AND ENJOY,WHEN YOU HIT YOUR MID FIFTIES.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture778.jpg

RedHedd
09-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by rkidsrcats
Yes, Ed should write a book .....something like "The Tao of Ed" or "Edster and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".

I would buy copies for all my stressed out friends and family.

In the meantime RICHARD....sleep.....sleep....sleep my pretty. :D :D Reminds me of a book I DO have: The Tao of Meow ... A very Zen cat book

Edit: I just HAD to Google the Tao of Meow and got to this:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5516/