PDA

View Full Version : WOW..Did I Ever Get Attention!

K & L
09-22-2005, 01:41 PM
As you most know I've been out sick this whole week. This morning I'm at my usual spot on the couch watching boring daytime TV when Kurby jumps up by me. Now keep in mind it's a rare occasion when he even lets me pet him. He proceeded to grab my hand with his paw and lick it all over. Then he placed his head in my palm while I stroked him. He remained there until I needed to get up! What a way to make me feel better!:)

lvpets2002
09-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Awee that is so so sweet of Kurby.. Kurby knows how to be a good nurse.. He needs an extra treat tonight..

kuhio98
09-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Awwww, Kurby sounds like a wonderful nurse. Nothing like being accepted by a kitty to put a smile on your face. :D

Lobodeb
09-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Awww, he's trying to take your sickness away!

And it worked, didn't it?

What a sweetie!!

jenluckenbach
09-22-2005, 02:58 PM
I think I am melting form this sweetness overload. :D :D

orangemm
09-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Isn't that the sweetest thing? He KNEW you weren't yourself and made an extra effort to 'be nice'. Sweet boy!!

catmandu
09-22-2005, 06:21 PM
CATS,ARE VERY EMPATHATIC,AND I KNOW,THAT IF I AM NOT FEELING WELL,THE FOUND CATS,WILL SOON BE THERE,TO SEE WHAT,THE MATTER IS! WAY,TO GO DOCTOR KURBY,MD!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture780.jpg

rg_girlca
09-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh Lisa, Kurby remembers when you nursed him back to health and made him a part of your family and now he is showing you his gratitude by making you feel better. Now how sweet is that.

You can't help but love that gorgeous boy.

Get well soon Lisa.

krazyaboutkatz
09-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Awwwww!!! What a good furry nurse.:) I hope you feel better and get well soon.:)

Karen
09-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Just another Fur Nurse extraordinaire! Thanks, Kurby, you're doing what we all wish we could, and helpin' your mom feel better. And knowing kitty tongues, I'm sure that hand, at least is VERY clean! Exfoliated, even!

QueenScoopalot
09-22-2005, 10:16 PM
:) :) :) What an honor! That must make you feel (I hope) a 100% better already Lisa! :D Are you on Zithromax? That stuff works miracles on pneumonia..kitties included! ;)...edit NO PICTURES??????????:confused:

CalliesMom
09-23-2005, 06:29 AM
That's so sweet of him..kisses on his nosie for me!

kilbarchancats
09-23-2005, 07:11 AM
How cute and handy to have a little furry medical expert on hand!

Max did the same when I was home sick from work. Now that boy NEVER ever EVER!!! comes up on the bed for snuggles. Well, each morning that I was home he would come up and curl up next to me and watch TV. Once I was better - no sign of him lol!!

Aren't they just the best?

K & L
09-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
[B Are you on Zithromax? That stuff works miracles on pneumonia..kitties included! ;)...edit NO PICTURES??????????:confused: [/B]

Yep, I'm on Z-Pak. I'm still hacking my head off at the slightest movement, but I'm feeling better!:) If Kevin would've been home I would've had him take the pictures, but he was working and I couldn't reach the camera and not make Kurby move!:)