PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

just me
09-22-2005, 07:01 AM
Hey all,
Just a note to say hello, hope all is well.
Thanks to all that welcomed me the other day.
I have 3 dogs, 7 cats (3 are inside), 2 pet bantham chickens,
3 parrots, and 2 lovebirds. So you can see our house is full.
And we LOVE everyone of them. Each one has a different personality. As soon as I learn how to post pictures I will send some in. My husband said he would show me. Im not completely
computer literate.
I live in North Carolina, married , no children( just our kid pets).
Anyway as I said, I love this site, its great. Cant wait to get to know all of you.
Today Im going to get my Decorations for Fall out and decorate the front yard.
I will check back later, till then everyone have a great day.
Peace.......:)

CalliesMom
09-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi and Welcome to PT! I am pretty new to living in North Carolina (been here almost 2 months but like it); it's nice to see another person from the area. My name is Sarah and I am owned by the critters in my siggy.

just me
09-22-2005, 07:49 AM
Hey Sarah,
I live in the Mountains of N.C., been here for 10 years.
We love it here. We moved from Maine. I was born and raised in Connecticut. Where did you move from??? What brought you to N.C.? Well I hope you like it here, I think N.C. is a great place.
Raleigh is a big city, it gets pretty hot there.
I love your siggy, Your babies are all beautiful.
Anyway nice to meet you, My name is Tanya by the way.
Have a great day, talk to you soon.
Just me...

JenBKR
09-22-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi and welcome! Glad that you are enjoying it here, you'll be addicted in no time :D You really have a full house there! I am owned by the three in my siggy - Belle and Katie are my cats and Roscoe is my german shepherd mix. I am also married with no kids (not skin kids anyway ;) ).

Pawsitive Thinking
09-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Another member of the PT family! Welcome!!

CalliesMom
09-22-2005, 08:21 AM
I moved from Alabama and am going to graduate school. I'm a military brat but consider myself more of a west coast girl, since that is where I spent most of my "impressionable" years.

You are going to love PT! It is quite addicting.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-22-2005, 08:40 AM
Hello Tanya!! I am Lut , from Belgium! You can see my 2 cats in my signature. I am hoping to addopt a new kitten this weekend!(see thread on Cat General). You can see and read all about me and all our pets on my web-site: The Pet's House (users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/)
Welcome to Pet Talk! This is a GREAT forum!You will love it here, but beware, it is VERY addictive ;) :D