PDA

View Full Version : Renee' Zellwigger and Kenny Chesney split?

yorkster
09-22-2005, 03:17 AM
I guess I'm slow, but I just found out that Renee' Zelwigger and Kenny Chesney split (and the rumors are flying about the reason).

I guess it shouldn't really be a suprise- it was an awful fast romance, wedding, etc. Also she was on the rebound big time.

dukedogsmom
09-22-2005, 04:45 AM
Here's a thread that was in general
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88662&highlight=kenny

Pawsitive Thinking
09-22-2005, 10:37 AM
You'll be telling me that Kate Moss is a drug addict next :p

dukedogsmom
09-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Brody's Mum
You'll be telling me that Kate Moss is a drug addict next :p
You HAD to know about this, right? You were making a joke?
The link didn't work.

Cosmetics Firm Reviewing Kate Moss Deal

1 hour, 33 minutes ago

The Rimmel London cosmetics firm said Thursday it was reviewing its contract with model Kate Moss after newspaper photos apparently showed her snorting cocaine.

The statement came two days after the firm said it planned to continue its four-year association with the model.

Pictures recently published in the Daily Mirror newspaper appeared to show the 31-year-old Moss snorting cocaine. Moss acknowledged last week that tabloid reports of her recent cocaine use were true.

British police also said they were investigating the allegations.

"Rimmel London is shocked and dismayed by the recent press allegations surrounding Kate Moss' behavior. We are currently reviewing her contract," company spokeswoman Caroline Pycroft.

Hennes & Mauritz, Europe's largest fashion retailer, earlier dropped Moss from an upcoming ad campaign.

Chanel said Wednesday it would not renew Moss' contract when it expires in October but said the decision was unrelated to the drug allegations. Moss has been the face of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle perfume since 2002.

The fashion company Burberry also announced that it had agreed with Moss to cancel plans for an upcoming campaign. Burberry said it was "saddened by her current circumstances."

yorkster
09-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Here's a thread that was in general
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88662&highlight=kenny

thanks for the link to the thread- did not see that last night (too late, too tired)
the rumors about his preferences are continuing to build. not that it really matters, except that if he his, he should have let Renee in on it first.

lvpets2002
09-22-2005, 03:41 PM
:p Oh yaw right & who would have thunk it LOL:o

Scooby4
09-22-2005, 06:12 PM
I may have some "inside scoop" on the Renee and Kenny split!:eek: :cool: Through some sources... it is rumored that Kenny likes to partake in some "oral stimulation" from his fans!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :o I heard about this prior to the marriage of Renee and Kenny. So it isn't post marriage rumors.
An aquiantance had a friend that was invited back stage to meet Kenny when he was here in concert. The woman was invited into his dressing room where he took down his pants and requested some "pleasure". Apparently, this was something that was known amongst several female fans.
So I don't think it is the "baby issue" that is being claimed. I think Renee is being VERY politically correct in saying that. There are certain legal terms that does grant you an anullment and filing "fraud" is on one of them. It is just a legal term for the court but doesn't mean the Kenny is a fruadalent person. I have a feeling she might have gotten "wind" about his extracurriclular activities with fans.:cool:

PJ's Mom
09-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Sounds like gossip. :p

Pawsitive Thinking
09-23-2005, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
You HAD to know about this, right? You were making a joke?

Yeah I did! Started a thread "Kate Moss - what next"....