PDA

View Full Version : Dear Aly needs our prayers!

gini
03-15-2002, 05:54 PM
Please read Aly's post on page two "prayer request" - we need to get all of our prayers together and send them her way!

zippy-kat
03-15-2002, 08:01 PM
gotcha! ;)

tatsxxx11
03-15-2002, 08:02 PM
You know I'm with you, dear friend....And we all are. Prayers are on the way for you, your Mom, and your entire family. Love, Sandra

Angels3
03-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Shall do.
Marie

aly
03-15-2002, 10:46 PM
Thanks so much you guys. I was able to sit with my mom tonight and I am feeling a bit better, b ut it comes in waves. I'll feel better then just bust out crying all of a sudden. I am very lucky that she will be okay. I just hope the doctor is right.

:(

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-15-2002, 10:50 PM
Oh aly, I am so sorry you are hurting. Just have faith and the good Lord will take care of your mom... we all have you in our prayers.

Former User
03-16-2002, 04:37 AM
Aly & Mom, we wish you both lots of strength thru these hard times. You are in our thoughts and we wish you all the best!

Niina & Patrick

Sudilar
03-16-2002, 07:58 AM
You and your Mom, Aly, are in my prayers.

Gio
03-18-2002, 06:52 AM
Aly,

I already replied under "Prayers Request". Once gain thought I would like to tell you that you your mom are in my thoughts.

anna_66
03-18-2002, 06:58 AM
All our prayers are with you

aly
03-18-2002, 10:39 AM
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

The power of prayer has saved my mother!! The news that greeted me when I woke up this morning was the best Iv'e ever heard. The pathologist made a mistake. Three other pathologists looked over it and said NO WAY ITS NOT CANCER!! I can't believe it! I can't believe they had my family thinking my mother has cancer for three days. How can a mistake like that be made? Does that happen often? I'm confused, but I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! The worst weekend of my life has turned into the best day of my life. Please forgive my sad moods over the weekend. I feel so lucky and blessed to have friends like all of you here at Pet Talk who had me and my family in their prayers. You all truly played a major part in me keeping my sanity. A special thanks to Sandra for her sweet, sweet emails and making me feel better with her kind words.

Everyone, please still keep Candy's dad in your prayers because he does have cancer. I feel awful because now I partially know what Candy is going through and it is very very hard. Candy, please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all from me.

Gio
03-18-2002, 10:47 AM
ALY THIS IS JUST WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

I'm really happy for you. Unfortunately mistakes like this do happen, it also happens that resutls of two different people are mixed up.

Go and celebrate, you deserve it.

Stenograsaurus
03-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Things are shaping up around PetTalk. First Leslie gets a dog and then your mother was misdiagnosed!!!! We needed some good news.

I'll keep praying for the others who need it.

gini
03-18-2002, 11:36 AM
What amazingly wonderful news!!! I got tears in my eyes just thinking of your utter joy, relief and gratitude for such an incredible turn around for your Mom.

I am sure by now you have given your Mom many hugs - please give her a big one from all of us as well!

tatsxxx11
03-18-2002, 11:42 AM
;) Love ya, kid!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-18-2002, 11:50 AM
Such wonderful news!:D
I am so happy for you and your family. Of course, I will keep Candy's dad in my prayers. I know only too well the scare of cancer. My dad was diagnosed with a rare form in 1982. He was only the 13th person to have his type and the only one to survive it. He sadly passed away in 1999 of Parkinson's disease. His cancer never came back though. His sister, my favorite aunt, has had the big C twice and has beat it both times. So, extra prayers are on the way for Candy and her family.

aly
03-18-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I know only too well the scare of cancer. My dad was diagnosed with a rare form in 1982. He was only the 13th person to have his type and the only one to survive it. He sadly passed away in 1999 of Parkinson's disease. His cancer never came back though. His sister, my favorite aunt, has had the big C twice and has beat it both times. So, extra prayers are on the way for Candy and her family.

Wow. I bet your dad was a very special man. I am so sorry he recovered from such a bad disease, only to get a new one :( I know he holds the most special place in your heart. And your aunt sounds like a strong, wonderful woman.

Dixieland Dancer
03-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

So, extra prayers are on the way for Candy and her family. [/B]

Thank you! My Dad has an appointment today at the Cancer treatment center to discuss his plan of treatment.

shais_mom
03-18-2002, 01:20 PM
Oh Aly I am sooo Happy For you ! I am so glad I checked this before work and Sandra pointed this out to me! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS. Candy, You and your family are in my prayers also.

zippy-kat
03-18-2002, 01:50 PM
ALY I'M SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

~~~
I moved the 'rest' of my msg to here:
Prayer Request Page 4 (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=98231#post98231)

zippy-kat
03-18-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

Thank you! My Dad has an appointment today at the Cancer treatment center to discuss his plan of treatment.

Please let us know how your father does with the treatments. You will be in my prayers...

Logan
03-18-2002, 01:54 PM
Good news for Aly, and continued prayers for Candy and her father, and for you and your aunt, Zippy Kat. :)

Karen
03-18-2002, 03:10 PM
Yay for Aly, and her mom, and for the pathologists and docs who thought to get more opinions! Yay! Yay! Yay! :)

Um, I think Mom deserves a big ice cream sundae, or some other yummy she wouldn't usually treat herself to!

Sudilar
03-18-2002, 06:24 PM
Aly, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

Candy, I will be praying for a miracle for your father.

Pam
03-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Aly what a relief you must be feeling right now. That dark cloud of fear hanging over your head is gone!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news! Dixie your father will be in my prayers for wisdom on the part of the doctors as well as a total cure and Zippy that goes for your aunt as well. She seems to have great faith and I hope that God will honor that and restore her to health. I know several people right now who are fighting, and have fought, this disease. My co-worker just last May had to have a double mastectomy at the age of only 42. (To me that's young! :) ) This is one disease, among many others, I wish we could find a cure for!