PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! :)

Cookiebaker
09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
We just got back from a weekend in NC to visit my grandma & my aunt and her family. We had a wonderful time, gorgeous weather, and everything was just perfect. It was a really extra special time, because I haven't seen this part of my family in 19 years. I am so happy to be reaquainted, it's totally unbelievable.

Kara took care of my pups. I guess Malone was SOME NAWTEE! :eek: They are so happy to be home and doing zoomies all over the house. :) (And they smell so nice from being bathed! All fresh & clean!!)

We left my Grandma's at 5:00 this morning, and we just got home less than an hour ago. The plane trips went fine, on time and no hassles or worries.

Anyway, it's great to be back. :)

luvofallhorses
09-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Welcome back!! :D

lizbud
09-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Welcome back.:) It is so good to see family again, especially
after a long absence. It's good to re-connect every once in a while.:)

Logan
09-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Welcome back, Anna!!!! :) I was wondering how your trip went. So glad all the "babies" are fine. I know they are delighted to have you back home!!! :D

shais_mom
09-21-2005, 11:20 PM
That's wonderful Anna!!

Glad you made it home safe!

Almita
09-21-2005, 11:22 PM
YAY! Welcome Back!!!

LuvGold00
09-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker

Kara took care of my pups. I guess Malone was SOME NAWTEE! :eek:

:D :D :D LOL, Trust me Anna, I've had to watch worse dogs. I just didn't have to chase them in my PJs. :D :D :D

I do miss them though, such sweeties, Emerson was such a cuddler. I miss snuggling with him & Malone before I put them to bed.