PDA

View Full Version : Willy getting neutered tomorrow.

rg_girlca
09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Tonight I drop Willy off at the vets as he will be neutered tomorrow. I know he will do just fine, it's me that isn't fine with it. I cry when I have to put them in the cage for the night and then leave them. Then I cry when I pick them up because they look so pitiful. Gosh I'm such a big baby when it comes to my widdle ones.

Please send some prayers for our Willy that all goes well tomorrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/09-19-2005010.jpg

Willy says, " Thank you all." :)

orangemm
09-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Aww, little Willy, I'm sorry you have to go the the whitecoat's and I know you will be a bit sore, but you'll soon forget it.

You won't even miss them!!

hugs, little guy!!

RICHARD
09-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by orangemm

You won't even miss them!!

Willie,

When she comes to pick you up ask her what happened to you while you were asleep!!!:confused: :eek: :o

Abby&Buddy'sMom
09-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Buddy says: It is ok Willie , I also went to one of them "neuter parties" as mom calls them....and When I got home, i was so very tired:eek: so I got to nap all day and when I was feeling better...mom gave me some of my favorite treats. Maybe your mom will give you some treats when you feel better after you go to your "neuter party" too.....from your friend Buddy:)
best wishes sweet little Willie, you will be fine:)

CalliesMom
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Good luck Willy during your snip-a-roo!

Soapets
09-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Little Orphan Annie sends her love, and says to be brave, Willy! Shadow says it's not so bad after a day or two, and he's already almost forgotten about it happening to him. They both say that Willy will finally know what everybody is talking about when they talk about "getting fixed", and hopefully Willy will get lots of special attention and treats when he comes home!

Love,

Annie, Shadow, and Deb!

momcat
09-21-2005, 06:28 PM
This is a definitive sign that our sweet little baby Willy is growing up. The time has come for his boy kitty " right of passage". Where has the time gone?

Not to worry there Willy. This will be all over before you know it. We're praying for you and sending lots and lots of lovebug!

catnapper
09-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Good luck Willie! You'll do just fine... please don't look so pitiful so your meowmie won't feel so bad.

kuhio98
09-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by momcat
This is a definitive sign that our sweet little baby Willy is growing up. The time has come for his boy kitty " right of passage". Where has the time gone?

Not to worry there Willy. This will be all over before you know it. We're praying for you and sending lots and lots of lovebug!

I feel the same way. Where as the time gone? Wasn't it just yesterday that Wee Whispy Willie was a kitten. Now, he's ready for "birth control"? How quickly time flies.

You'll do fine Willie. We'll be thinking of you.

catmandu
09-21-2005, 06:45 PM
THE FOUND CATS,HAVE ALL GONETHROUGH THAT,AND THEY WANT,YOU TO KNOW WILLIE,THAT YOU WILL BE OUT,JUST IN TIME,TO COME,TO A BIG DINNER DANCE,WHERE THERE WILL BE TONS,OF FOOD.
ANYTHING,YOUR HEART DESIRES,WILL BE THERE,PLATES,AND PLATES,OF FOOD,WILLIE,AND AN ALL NIGHT PARTY,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJ.jpg

jenluckenbach
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Good luck Willy. Don't let any of those vet tech's steal you away ;) (after all, you are such a handsome dude). :D

QueenScoopalot
09-21-2005, 07:50 PM
You'll always be known as our Widdle Willy even after the batonga-wonga wemoval....:) Now I sound like Elmer Fudd! :rolleyes: :D Don't worry Lorraine, Willy won't miss those cushions for long. ;)

rg_girlca
09-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks for your prayers everyone. :)

Well I just got back not too long ago from dropping my baby off.
We were quite surprised on how well he was in the van. After about 10 minutes he actually fell asleep.

Once the paper work was done it was time to bring him into the back. Meowmie was smart this time, I took Willy out of the carrier and handed him to pawpie. Poor Willy was so scared at this point though. Then PAWPIE was the one who put him in that big nasty cage. I got so choked up seeing how scared Willy was in there that I just shot out of the room before I lost it.

Tomorrow night when we go and get him, MEOWMIE will be the one rescuing him from the cage. :D

K & L
09-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Good luck Willy Boy, you'll do just fine!!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-22-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm sure that Willie will be just fine. Good luck Willie.:) I also hope to be able to have Starr neutered soon.

grybai
09-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Aww Little Willy's losing his little willy!

sirrahbed
09-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by grybai
Aww Little Willy's losing his little willy!

giggle
snort :D

Lorraine - I do the same thing with boohooing when I have to leave the babies for surgery...

Clever Meowmie giving Willy to Pawpie.....and YAY for you being the rescuer when you pick him up!!;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Clever Meowmie giving Willy to Pawpie.....and YAY for you being the rescuer when you pick him up!!;) :D

Exactly what I was thinking! :D Have to remember that in the future....

I know our widdle Willie is getting big, but I didn't realize he was that kind of big yet! Like others have said, where did the time go? :(

Widdle Willie, don't worry. It'll all be over before you know it.

Lorraine, don't worry. It'll all be over before you know it. ;)

I know you had no choice in adopting Willie because he was "forced"(;) ) on you, so this comment isn't in anyway directed towards you, but as I was reading this post, I realized another advantage of adopting an older cat - the "big snip" has already been performed. ;) :)

lvpets2002
09-22-2005, 09:24 AM
Oh Willie boy now uncross those legs for the Whitecoats && nip nip & we all done now.. You will shake it off & be go go just like normal..
Lorraine no you are not the only baby that gets upset when our babies are at the Vets.. When each one of my girls got spayed I would take off work for two days & would sit at the Vets till surgery was over & then insist to hold my baby till they were awake & then stay at home with them for two days & yup cry before & during & after..

Barbara
09-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Widdle Willy, when I came home from that visit I immediately leaped on top of my cat tree under the ceiling to take a big nap:D My chicken meowmie was scared but I knew better- for us big boys it is soooooooo easy:cool:

Tigris

jazzcat
09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Good luck Willy. Hopefully the deed has been done and you are resting comfortably waiting for meowmie to rescue you soon.

RICHARD
09-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Notice the women just shrug it off.......

Oh yeah,

It's that easy....:mad:

Isn't it just silly?
To clip poor Willy?
The consensus says it all
To take Willy's Batonga Wongas!

;)