PDA

View Full Version : Karen on the radio!

Paul
03-15-2002, 03:19 PM
   It was entirely impromptu. Here is Karen's radio debut (http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karenradio.mp3) talking about Pet of the Day on CNET radio. (http://www.cnetradio.com). Karen even makes a revelation that many Pet Talkers do not know. However, you may just want to listen to hear what Karen sounds like.

Listen to Karen via this two meg mp3 file. (http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karenradio.mp3)

Paul

zippy-kat
03-15-2002, 03:45 PM
HOW AWESOME!!

And Karen, *gasp* such shocking 'secrets'!! LOL

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-15-2002, 03:52 PM
He!He!He! I loved that! You guys have to listen to this! Shoking secret indeed!

And Karen, you sound just like one of my sorority sisters whose name is Karen and owns a bunny! How odd!

wolflady
03-15-2002, 03:58 PM
OH HOW NEAT!!! Karen, you sound like such a sweetheart!:D Lots of love and hugs to you and Paul. You have created such a wonderful place for all of us pet-crazy people in world to congregate!:D

Oh and such secrets revealed! LOL LOL ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-15-2002, 04:09 PM
Yes, I too was shocked at the dreaded secret! :eek: But she definitely makes up for it in her love for all animals, and all her hard work in keeping this site running.

Nice to have "met" you, Karen! :)

Cinder & Smoke
03-15-2002, 04:20 PM
Wow! We Dawgs jumped rite out frum under the puder desk when we hearded that Nice Sounden :cool: Gurl talkin to Dad...

But we dint SEE her! :confused:

Dad sez she wuz talkin like a Pro!
But after he introduced her to us ~
Awww ~ We Knowe she's a PRO! :D

That's our Head Bunnie!

We wuntz ta know when we kan reelee SEE her
on our TV Box at home????

Former User
03-15-2002, 04:47 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What a shocking secret you had there Karen ;)

Freckles
03-15-2002, 05:38 PM
We've seen her picture, and now we have her voice. That's great!

gini
03-15-2002, 05:47 PM
Karen, how much fun to actually hear your voice. Mr. Rascal says he would be glad to wear a space suit if we all ever make it to PetTalkVille!! He doesn't want any watery eyes on his account!

Let's see how long it takes for our membership to double now that you have made it to the big talkin box.

Yikes - moderators......you're gonna be bizzzzy!

tatsxxx11
03-15-2002, 05:47 PM
Awsome! Karen, could that be next?....your own radio show?? Great job! And of course I was thrilled to hear you highlight Buzz, our piggie POTD!!! But, I am STUNNED by your revelation!!;) Who woulda thunk it!:D

Crikit
03-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Karen I almost fell out of my chair at your secret...but then I remembered I'm the same way :D

Logan
03-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Big Congrats to Karen and Miz Hoppy!!!! :D :D What a great day for Pet of the Day!!!! :)

Sudilar
03-15-2002, 06:43 PM
Karen, congrats on your radio debut! And about your secret: me, too! http://www.plaudersmilies.de/eek2.gif

lbaker
03-15-2002, 07:14 PM
OH NO As I have said before I am a bear of very little brain about all this.... so, when we are in TX can you show me some of these "tricks" and how to join some of this frivolity (sp?) L i truly do love you guys :cool:

Dixieland Dancer
03-15-2002, 07:43 PM
It was nice to listen! Your secret kind of shocked me too! :eek:

carrie
03-15-2002, 07:51 PM
Karen, that was wonderful! Great to hear your voice again!
Paul, thanks for the link. Are you going to set up a thread for those that have joined because of hearing Karen's broadcast to make themselves known to us all?

( I already knew about the secret revelation after meeting Karen!!)

Angels3
03-16-2002, 12:41 AM
I couldn't get the radio talk to open up for me. So Karen's secret will stay safe with me. I don't know what it is!!!!:(
Marie

zippy-kat
03-16-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Angels3
I couldn't get the radio talk to open up for me. So Karen's secret will stay safe with me. I don't know what it is!!!!:(
Marie

*whispers* she's allergic to c...a...t....s....
shh! don't tell! ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-16-2002, 12:57 AM
Zippy cat is that really the secret...................I am at work and my computer here has no speakers so I can't hear..........I hope so I was getting ANTS IN MY PANTS waiting to get home and find out!!!!!!!!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-16-2002, 02:18 AM
O.K. I'm finally home and I got to hear it. Karen you have such a sweet voice, and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say HOORAY for Pet / Cat / and Dog of the day and espically Pet Talk.

lynnestankard
03-16-2002, 07:14 AM
Oh Karen that was so cool!

How nice to hear your lovely voice - and not a shred of nerves - Ms Professional!! I won't tell a soul your secret!! :D :D
So nice to put not only a face to the name - but now we've got the voice too! Lovely.

Lynne

sammi
03-16-2002, 01:49 PM
You have a very nice sounding voice Karen.

Karen
03-16-2002, 08:25 PM
Thanks, there are many things I COULD have said, in retrospect, but hey - next time I'll do better! :)