PDA

View Full Version : Jo at the cottage

slleipnir
03-15-2002, 01:34 PM
I took Jo to our cottage today for a little run; it's private property, and still a little cold, so no one was out there really, anyway it was soo peaceful!! Me and Jo were in this back feild and all you can hear is the wind, thats IT. I started to kick at the snow, and jo ran up and watched for a min, then started to dig where I was kicked like she was trying to help!! It was soo adorable!!

Dixieland Dancer
03-15-2002, 03:06 PM
Man and his best friend at play! What a delightful photo image you provided. I can see it as clear as if Iwas there!

We are actually at 75 degrees today in the wonderful town of Pittsburgh! Spring is in the air!!!! :D

Kfamr
03-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Awww!

Me and Simba are the same way at the beach i kick the sand, and he digs there... he likes it when the tide is going out and theres reeeally muddy sand and just a little water.. and he digs like crazy!

tatsxxx11
03-15-2002, 05:57 PM
No photo needed! I could feel the wind in my face and see the snow fly overhead as Jo helped you "dig!" Ah, one of those poignant, spontaneous "snapshots" that reminds us all how privileged we are to share the love of a dog!!

slleipnir
03-16-2002, 12:19 AM
It was the sweetest thing, and it was just me and Jo in the middle of this big feild with just the sound of the wind..I think I'll be going back tomorrow heh! Jo would run ahead, then she would stop after realizing I wasn't right behind her, and if she saw me still walking she'd wait a minute, then run again, but if I stand still she runs up to me like "Why are you just standing there?! Lets play!!" Shes such a sweet little girlie!! What would I do without her?! She makes me so happy :'D